Man's NDE while drowning

I hope it is like that when we pass over.I nearly drowned at the beach as a 12 year old.I was a fare way out and got a cramp in the cold water.As I went under for the third time my short life flashed before me, it went in flashes like a slide show starting at birth and ending when a board rider dragged me onto his surf board.It seemed like I was gone for years in the couple of minutes or so under water.I imagine spirits experience time that way.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I'v
I hope it is like that when we pass over.I nearly drowned at the beach as a 12 year old.I was a fare way out and got a cramp in the cold water.As I went under for the third time my short life flashed before me, it went in flashes like a slide show starting at birth and ending when a board rider dragged me onto his surf board.It seemed like I was gone for years in the couple of minutes or so under water.I imagine spirits experience time that way.
I've experienced the "time" thing. It definitely seems to run very differently in other realms!

Reactions: ozentity
I went to the link and the video showing was about a guy who had a dream of his dead grandma ? I went to it a couple times and never got the video you describe. The dream story was good tho.

Reactions: Mokey