Mandela Effect Examples

I went through the entire list, none of them clash with my memory though a few are so trivial as to not really matter. I remember Mandela's true history as well.

The whole "Mandela Effect" just stumps me. My biggest problem with recent history is when family members relate some tale that includes me, yet I have no memory of it at all. They have numerous examples so I blame my own failing brain.

The "Gone West" effect. I had a heckuva life, so they say, but not on my own timeline, lol.

It was Mr. Peanut that had the monocle. I'm sure people are mentally confusing him with Moneybags.

I've had a few Mandala effect moments and what I remember is often not what they say "is". I want to know when I jumped timelines!

the mandela effect is an interesting phenomena. and just as interesting is why some people notice it while others do not. theres actually many theories on just this, from those that dont notice it are completely trapped in the matrix (so to speak) and those that do notice it are more open and free. or is it just all mass hypnosis?..........

Reactions: Debi