Man trying to sell his Alien infested house?

Emma

Reaction score

Hi everyone! So doing the school drop off this morning i was listening to the radio this morning. I flicked it onto 106.5 kiis FM-Kyle and Jackio o show. (Incase there is a podcast about the interview). I was listening to an interview about this man who said he’s had so many experiences with greys and even sent body parts to top researchers at many universities and that there are documents proving this. He sounded legitimate. Said the greys are terrorising us but other terrestrials help us with things like medical etc. This man has worked with top organisations , (Ex fed) trying to remember what else he said he worked for. His wife was ex FBI. He said where they live is a portal for a lot of things is this true? I think he lives in Arizona. He has killed aliens trying to abduct his wife. I went onto google when I got home to try and find some more info about this man. I could only find the link I have pasted above. The interview was really fascinating. I usually have a good radar at sensing BS but he sounded so legitimate. I know he is selling his house which might seem like he may not be genuine but I do believe him? I’m waiting for the podcast of his interview to upload will probably be tomorrow. He said some really interesting things I want to repeat them but I need to hear his interview on the podcast again. Is there any information about this man on this website? Or does anyone have some options about him? His name is John Edmonds.

is this him???...I'm not familiar with his story, but have heard other stories in different studies, ( cryptids ). Very similar, govt exp. Spec ops members, etc... for me that's usually the first turn off, esp. When there stories don't add in with their claims of exp....will have to read this this'd guys story to see what might be legiit but right off i m not putting much faith in being overly impressed...lol....sorry, just my initial assessment, though absolutely blind to who he is.

Reactions: Duke

is this him???...I'm not familiar with his story, but have heard other stories in different studies, ( cryptids ). Very similar, govt exp. Spec ops members, etc... for me that's usually the first turn off, esp. When there stories don't add in with their claims of exp....will have to read this this'd guys story to see what might be legiit but right off i m not putting much faith in being overly impressed...lol....sorry, just my initial assessment, though absolutely blind to who he is.

lol no this is what I want. You have more experience in this than me and I wanted to know what you all thought. I only scratch the surface with UFO’s etc but wanted opinions on this guy. Yeah it was interesting to listen to but maybe I was wrong this time lol
Yes also I have never heard of him or his ranch until today.

Reactions: Paulm
lol no this is what I want. You have more experience in this than me and I wanted to know what you all thought. I only scratch the surface with UFO’s etc but wanted opinions on this guy. Yeah it was interesting to listen to but maybe I was wrong this time lol
Yes also I have never heard of him or his ranch until today.
he has his book available on kindle for 9.99 , may be entertaining if nothing else and you could get a better idea of whether hes legit, its best to form your own opinion and own research, as well as what others have to say or think. go in with an open but skeptical mind when researching things, and be open to others views as well, even if they may not follow what you believe something can still be learned and used....think tanks are sometimes highly charged and debates can be heated but still be civil and nothing held against others..(that's the way it should be).....but these fields are full of ppl who are highly passionate about their views and beliefs, so much so that their passion can cloud their judgement and rational thoughts to the point they refuse to see others ideas and therefore what may be true...don't be like that...lol...that mentality has ripped the BigFoot community apart... wade in slowly, research with an unbiased thought process and take away what you find, and don't be afraid to doubt or question those findings even if they may not be the "proof" or outcome you were hoping for, at which point you walk away and find another path of evidence to follow.

Reactions: Debi and Emma
Biography:

John Edmonds is the owner of StarDust Ranch, home of Hopeful Hooves, an equine rescue facility for abandoned, starving, or severely abused horses. For the last 19 years, StarDust Ranch has been the location of many strange UFO and ET encounters. Such events include many close encounters of the third kind with flying saucers, Black Triangles, and Grey alien beings. Video, photos, alien artifacts, and blood and tissue samples have been collected and analyzed over a number of years as physical proof of the events as they occurred. John is a professional counselor and therapist with more then 25 years of professional practice working with many different populations including family and addiction counseling, crisis, forensic populations, and PTSD counseling to deal with trauma, abduction, and PTSD.

This is the guy who owned it in the past. He has had many sightings, has had Ghost Adventures crew out there and many others who have investigated the property. He's also made the rounds of the usual paranormal radio shows.

Reactions: Emma
Biography:

John Edmonds is the owner of StarDust Ranch, home of Hopeful Hooves, an equine rescue facility for abandoned, starving, or severely abused horses. For the last 19 years, StarDust Ranch has been the location of many strange UFO and ET encounters. Such events include many close encounters of the third kind with flying saucers, Black Triangles, and Grey alien beings. Video, photos, alien artifacts, and blood and tissue samples have been collected and analyzed over a number of years as physical proof of the events as they occurred. John is a professional counselor and therapist with more then 25 years of professional practice working with many different populations including family and addiction counseling, crisis, forensic populations, and PTSD counseling to deal with trauma, abduction, and PTSD.

This is the guy who owned it in the past. He has had many sightings, has had Ghost Adventures crew out there and many others who have investigated the property. He's also made the rounds of the usual paranormal radio shows.
Oh wow, thanks for that.
I just dropped his name here because I thought people would of heard of him because he was thrown on Australian radio here. Interesting to know I’ll read some more about him.

he has his book available on kindle for 9.99 , may be entertaining if nothing else and you could get a better idea of whether hes legit, its best to form your own opinion and own research, as well as what others have to say or think. go in with an open but skeptical mind when researching things, and be open to others views as well, even if they may not follow what you believe something can still be learned and used....think tanks are sometimes highly charged and debates can be heated but still be civil and nothing held against others..(that's the way it should be).....but these fields are full of ppl who are highly passionate about their views and beliefs, so much so that their passion can cloud their judgement and rational thoughts to the point they refuse to see others ideas and therefore what may be true...don't be like that...lol...that mentality has ripped the BigFoot community apart... wade in slowly, research with an unbiased thought process and take away what you find, and don't be afraid to doubt or question those findings even if they may not be the "proof" or outcome you were hoping for, at which point you walk away and find another path of evidence to follow.
Thankyou I didn’t know he had a book. I will buy the book, if it’s not true it will be entertaining that’s right lol I like to read a lot of things from everywhere.
Yes one of the reasons I thought he was legit was the way he spoke. I listened to the information he gave but just his voice and I can’t explain it, it sort of just got my attention. Your right there should be a lot of research done aswell. It’s really good to look at things from different perspectives. I try to look at things from a religious, scientific and many ways and try not to stay in one box. It’s sad that people’s passion can cloud judgement and and cause divides that’s good advice there, thanks again.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
if it’s not true it will be entertaining
He does sound like he's a serious,caring kind of person,if he isn't being truthfull you'd wonder the reason behind his claims(apart from financial gain).If he is telling porkies he needs punching lol.

I wonder if the laws will change to require home sellers to advise potential buyers a house is infested with aliens?

Reactions: Debi