Man Tries to Perform Nose Job on Himself, Unsurprisingly Ends Up in the Hospital

cooking oil muscle injections, silicone caulk butt injections from home depot, gorilla gluing your hair down, and now self performed youtube cosmetic surgery....... people never cease to surprise me anymore....... i think childproofing everything is a disservice, people need to learn early on not to do stupid stuff.....lol

We should stay the way God made us, it worked for Barbra Streisand and changing didn't work well for Renee Zellweger and Jennifer Grey, plus many more.

Reactions: Paulm
cooking oil muscle injections, silicone caulk butt injections from home depot, gorilla gluing your hair down, and now self performed youtube cosmetic surgery....... people never cease to surprise me anymore....... i think childproofing everything is a disservice, people need to learn early on not to do stupid stuff.....lol
Very good point. I was shocked by this. If the article said he’d sowed his own cut somewhere like in the movies (still stupid), it would be understandable but on the face! No way. More crazy from the public.

Reactions: Paulm