Man from Atlantis

Ragnar0711

PNF Meme Assistant
Reaction score
Man from Atlantis was a science fiction/fantasy television series that ran for 13 episodes on the NBC network during the 1977–78 season, but it was canceled at the end of the first season due to a declining audience and high production costs.
It starred Patrick Duffy as an amnesiac man given the name of Mark Harris, believed to be the only surviving citizen of the lost civilization of Atlantis. He possesses exceptional abilities, including the ability to breathe underwater and withstand extreme depth pressures, and superhuman strength. His hands and feet are webbed, his eyes are unusually sensitive to light, and he swims using his arms and legs in a fashion suggestive of an underwater butterfly stroke or dolphin kick.He is recruited by the Foundation for Oceanic Research, a governmental agency that conducts top secret research and explores the depths of the ocean in a sophisticated submarine called the Cetacean
Anyone remember? I do not
437116356_824925189662600_3043627520004766118_n.jpg

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
I've seen it on streaming platforms, just never watched. Streaming gets the old shows out there, but if it's only 1 or 2 seasons, it means it was canceled with no ending. Never seems worth investing in them, unless i watched before and felt like revisiting.

I've seen it on streaming platforms, just never watched. Streaming gets the old shows out there, but if it's only 1 or 2 seasons, it means it was canceled with no ending. Never seems worth investing in them, unless i watched before and felt like revisiting.
Good point, I remember watching shows that ended with no resolution. It does leave you with the feeling of unease when you’ve invested a lot of time in the story.

Good point, I remember watching shows that ended with no resolution. It does leave you with the feeling of unease when you’ve invested a lot of time in the story.
I started watching a show about a week ago. It was only one season, made some years ago. It was a good show, but midway through the condensed season, it started dragging. I guess is why it only made it one season lol.

Reactions: Ragnar0711