Man crushed by telescopic urinal dies

How horrible to die like that, underground and by a toilet. I learned something today, I never knew these types of potties existed.

How horrible to die like that, underground and by a toilet. I learned something today, I never knew these types of potties existed.
I recently read something about a similar kind of toilet being used in Paris, in an effort to discourage urination in the streets.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Selectric and Duke
I can't tell how many times using porta-pots the thought of getting trapped or stung or crunched by a work vehicle has crossed my mind. How absolutely horrible for the guy to go like that.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Accident attorneys, please form a double line to the right ...

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Debi
I recently read something about a similar kind of toilet being used in Paris, in an effort to discourage urination in the streets.
My daughter spent her senior summer in Italy, and I was shocked when she reported that the public toilets are just holes in the ground that must lead to a sewer somewhere. She said there was a raised area to brace your feet against (if i recall correctly), and you just squat. If you went into a restaurant or business to use a public bathroom there was a fee from the establishment. She was on a budget and soon got over the aversion lol.

• Wow
My daughter spent her senior summer in Italy, and I was shocked when she reported that the public toilets are just holes in the ground that must lead to a sewer somewhere. She said there was a raised area to brace your feet against (if i recall correctly), and you just squat. If you went into a restaurant or business to use a public bathroom there was a fee from the establishment. She was on a budget and soon got over the aversion lol.
And in many countries toilet paper is not provided in public, even pay, toilets. If you want TP, you are expected to bring your own. I had a handkerchief that made the ultimate sacrifice in just such a situation in Korea years ago.

And in many countries toilet paper is not provided in public, even pay, toilets. If you want TP, you are expected to bring your own. I had a handkerchief that made the ultimate sacrifice in just such a situation in Korea years ago.
I believe it was a shake yourself dry situation as well lol

Wow, we take so much for granted in the USA! I have read of holes in the ground for toilets in India, too, with no TP provided as well.

Reactions: Selectric
I worked with this very eccentric guy years back. Now, he always talked to an invisible person...that was one thing...he went on to tell us how he was in another country where they didn't use toilet paper. Needless to say not one of us would ever shake his hand lol.