Man becomes human Satan...on purpose

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
NINTCHDBPICT000559690369.jpg

Man transformed into 'human satan' with tattoos, piercings & canine teeth

Excerpt:
But while Michel claims he wants to look as “sinister” as possible, he actually worships God and is an active member of his church community - explaining that his image doesn’t necessarily match his character.

Michel said: “I believe that the true image of the ‘devil’ is beautiful, the Bible says this in Genesis and also the same way in the book of Isaiah, which says that says that Jesus was ugly that he looked like a dry root in the desert. “

“He did not inhabit any beauty, so if it is a matter of fiction that the Devil looks likes me more, in my heart I prefer God and doing good!”

He added that people who hear him speak of his love for God are often shocked and confronted by how he looks, however: “I believe in who I am - my family and I are loved by the majority.”

Despite his unconventional appearance, Michel said his family and friends have always supported him.

He said: “My family love it, which consists of my wife and my son and some people in my life have also become my family.

However, it doesn’t really matter to me what people say, I only demand respect.”

If you are born with someone wrong or out of the ordinary you are labelled a "freak",and that's cool,you are special,unique.If you are lucky enough to be born "normal" and deform yourself you are a "geek" and are regarded,rightly so, as an idiot.Mate,you are not scary and deserve no respect.

Personally, I'd like to know what legit doctors do those kind of surgeries. This is just so bizarre I can't see how any docs would agree to such requests.

Personally, I'd like to know what legit doctors do those kind of surgeries. This is just so bizarre I can't see how any docs would agree to such requests.
Probably done in an outlaw owned, piercing,tattoo parlour.

I saw a show where they were puting body modifications on under local anesthetic in a parlour,I'm sure it's illegal though.This stuff annoys me as I'm one who was born imperfect and these people should be thanking God they weren't instead of ruining what they were lucky enough to be given.Blah,blah,blah lol.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
I saw a show where they were putting body modifications on under local anesthetic in a parlour,I'm sure it's illegal though.This stuff annoys me as I'm one who was born imperfect and these people should be thanking God they weren't instead of ruining what they were lucky enough to be given.Blah,blah,blah lol.
Everyone is born perfect in the eyes of God. Any "imperfections" are simply someone else's perception of what perfect should be. :)

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Sub dermal implants, they are done in the shop, not illegal, but they do have to be removed by a doctor, illegal for a shop to remove them....that is way extreme though. Something like that or even minor fatial tattoos should really be thought about beforehand, and then still decided against...lol

Reactions: ozentity and Debi