Malicious “spirit/demon” in my place of residence.

I’ll check that out.

Update: I don’t think my place is cleared out like I thought it was. Things are starting up again. I think something is tapping me now. Also there’s a lot of noises during the night, more than “normal”, of just, “the house settling” or “bumps in the night” etc, I can’t think of a way to describe it, it’s not voices or anything. Just noises. I’ve been getting the brain zaps again too. I can ignore pretty much all of this except those zaps, those are beginning to wear on me.

I’m not entirely sure what my next course of action should/will be. My patience is certainly wearing thin though, I’m getting fed up with the games.

Reactions: garnetsilver
After a weird series of dreams I woke up at about 10pm last night. I made another recording because I felt the need to do so but I haven’t listened to it. I’m going to be around some secure wifi in a few hours so I should be able to get ahold of a converter to make that .m4a memo into an acceptable format for loading up here.

Whatever this is didn’t leave, I think it either just wanted me to think that or maybe the prayer worked but only for a period of time. I also think it’s been doing things that I haven’t attributed to it this whole time and I’m just now catching on to it.

Is anyone familiar with the concept of how a spirit might influence your dreams? Is that something they can get into?

Is anyone familiar with the concept of how a spirit might influence your dreams? Is that something they can get into?

Yes they can do that and is a form of communication. Also any songs, phrases, images that pop into your head and you have no idea why - could also be from it. It takes a while to recognise it is different to your own random thoughts, so don't jump to conclusions, but say if you have just developed a passion for 1950's music and can reel off the lyrics - then that is the kind of thing that happens.

I started reciting lyrics from the very first Morcombe & Wise show after my Dad died. I had no idea what they were, so googled it and up they popped, so played the sketch, and well, things got a bit freaky! Computer and printer in particular went nuts.

Incidentally it was a song entitled Me and my Shadow - which is how I see my dad now, and will always be there if I need him. Plus he always enjoyed watching them.

Reactions: garnetsilver
That’s funny you mention songs. I was here by myself earlier and Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival was stuck in my head. I was thinking about last night, the recording I made (still haven’t listened to it) and reading Pat24’s thread so maybe that combo kicked off something.

I have the first recording converted to .wav but it’s too large to upload so this is turning into quite the adventure. I don’t know how to chop it up.

I’ll be glad when the sun comes up. Tonight feels bad.

I might be psyching myself out.

Reactions: Lynne
After a weird series of dreams I woke up at about 10pm last night. I made another recording because I felt the need to do so but I haven’t listened to it. I’m going to be around some secure wifi in a few hours so I should be able to get ahold of a converter to make that .m4a memo into an acceptable format for loading up here.

Whatever this is didn’t leave, I think it either just wanted me to think that or maybe the prayer worked but only for a period of time. I also think it’s been doing things that I haven’t attributed to it this whole time and I’m just now catching on to it.

Sorry that you are going through that again. I wanted to share how evil influences can affect your dreams. I had once rented a small efficiency apartment, and had to sleep on a borrowed bed until I could get my own things out of storage. I started having bad dreams and realized that being so tired from the move I hadn't done a good job of cleansing and blessing my space as I usually do with a new home. I got a new bed, but things were definitely messing with me at night, sucking out all my energy until I thought I was dying. I did some research on energy vampires (which can be living and not among the living) and learned about a special ritual that I could do before bedtime. I hadn't done it yet, had fallen asleep and had the worse dream ever where this guy who looked extremely evil taunted me and made all the lights go out in the room. I got out of bed and followed the instructions I had learned and nothing bothered me again as long as I did this every night. I can usually tell when something is influencing my dreams, because in the dream I always find that I can't make lights come on, or rooms are going dark after turning on a light. That is when I need to step up my actions.

Reactions: Lynne