Malicious “spirit/demon” in my place of residence.

I recently lost a devoted pup of mine and have had occasion to hear him come by to let me know he's OK over there on the other side. This is not the first time it's happened with a pet.

Attics...stomping. Rib, I've spent a lot of years in this field and that could be anything from an errant raccoon to full out demon and anything in between. Had a friend here who had huge heavy boxes thrown down his stairs from his attic a few years back. Had to get a little help for him to get that "thing" to move on, which included a hefty dose of holy water.

One of the things we tend to do when something happens is to lump everything in one category. Not all bumps in the night are the same. And our other problem is we honestly don't REALLY know what those bumps are from. Yes, something paranormal is going on but we really don't know for sure just what. We classify this stuff and put labels on it. We use techniques to get rid of it that through history have worked. The why's and the what's are still essentially a mystery. We have to assume much in some cases and go with the label that fits best.
I've had invisible animals rub against my legs while standing still; I don't know what they were. One night I was awoken by a loud sound; my heavy nightstand was pushed sideways against the wall...that startled me! I remember the time something woke me up by removing the smoke detector and throwing it in the bathroom. Whatever was in the attic was far bigger than a raccoon...it stayed for a week or so then left. It made noises above the master bedroom and only made noises during the day. To replicate the sound, I would have to put all of my 6'2" 190 lbs of force on the 2"x4" beams and stomp very hard!

Reactions: Debi
I think looking back what I had here was somehow tied to something I had (which sounds silly if I told you what it was) as it wasn’t responding to any prayer or declaration. So would it’s ability to not be affected by prayer etc suggest it may not be “evil” or would evil be permitted if it’s action ultimately led to a “good” action. Meaning it was essentially being used/permitted as a tool? Or maybe it was good but just not friendly in the sense of what we would consider as good. I don’t know but I don’t want it around, it didn’t feel good or act in any such way. Maybe it was allowed to persist as a tool.

@Ribeye, in my old house (where a young girl had been “mercy killed”, unrelated to this I think) I was downstairs watching tv with my brother’s dog, alone in the house and it sounded like someone in heavy boots jumped up and slam/stomped down on the floor in my brothers upstairs bedroom. This was a 35ish year old house so built a little more wobbly than a house built now. It was really startling, fIrst thought was the top of a tree broke off and hit the house.

This happened again and I went up to clear the house. It was startling and confusing so naturally I was spooked. When I got to the top of the stairs I caught a flash of a shadow figure out of the corner of my eyes. Maybe just adrenaline and an over active imagination, that’s what I told myself. This stomping happened 3-4 times and my brothers dog went ballistic when it happened so it wasn’t just me, he was not happy with it either. Anyways, just chalked it up to more funny business. That house and area had lots of history so I never could track it down to anything. I would have to write a book to touch on everything that happened to us in that place.

So it sounds like what you have may be expressing itself in a similar way, for whatever reason. But it was like a 200lb guy in heavy boots jumping up and slam stomping with both feet, it “shook the house”. This was in broad daylight too.

So what are the general rules on permitting evil to do it’s thing if for an ultimate good goal? Can it be allowed or is it never a strategy used?

Reactions: garnetsilver
I think looking back what I had here was somehow tied to something I had (which sounds silly if I told you what it was) as it wasn’t responding to any prayer or declaration. So would it’s ability to not be affected by prayer etc suggest it may not be “evil” or would evil be permitted if it’s action ultimately led to a “good” action. Meaning it was essentially being used/permitted as a tool? Or maybe it was good but just not friendly in the sense of what we would consider as good. I don’t know but I don’t want it around, it didn’t feel good or act in any such way. Maybe it was allowed to persist as a tool.

@Ribeye, in my old house (where a young girl had been “mercy killed”, unrelated to this I think) I was downstairs watching tv with my brother’s dog, alone in the house and it sounded like someone in heavy boots jumped up and slam/stomped down on the floor in my brothers upstairs bedroom. This was a 35ish year old house so built a little more wobbly than a house built now. It was really startling, fIrst thought was the top of a tree broke off and hit the house.

This happened again and I went up to clear the house. It was startling and confusing so naturally I was spooked. When I got to the top of the stairs I caught a flash of a shadow figure out of the corner of my eyes. Maybe just adrenaline and an over active imagination, that’s what I told myself. This stomping happened 3-4 times and my brothers dog went ballistic when it happened so it wasn’t just me, he was not happy with it either. Anyways, just chalked it up to more funny business. That house and area had lots of history so I never could track it down to anything. I would have to write a book to touch on everything that happened to us in that place.

So it sounds like what you have may be expressing itself in a similar way, for whatever reason. But it was like a 200lb guy in heavy boots jumping up and slam stomping with both feet, it “shook the house”. This was in broad daylight too.

So what are the general rules on permitting evil to do it’s thing if for an ultimate good goal? Can it be allowed or is it never a strategy used?
Everyone has their own ideas on faith and religion. I personally have a Christian belief. I think we all just use different names for what are real beings. I personally don’t think God needs to haunt people to accomplish his purpose. I do think he can bring good out of every situation. When the entity does not respond to prayer you may need to bring in help like the angels. The St Michael prayer is very effective for all beliefs. If you have a residual haunting it is non sentient and is like a recording on the area I would suggest a total house cleaning, including the walls this often changes the energy in the home and may stop the activity
upload_2019-7-10_10-59-21.png

I’ll cut to the chase,

Starting last August things took an upswing. Lots of flashes/glimpses in peripheral vision. Jetting “sparks” and other visual disurbances.

Increase in anger, depression, hopelessness type feelings. I wanted to keep that to myself so as to not influence my girlfriend who also lives here in any way or cause concern but about month or so ago she came to me unprompted and told me she was concerned because her feelings were falling into concerning areas. In the moment they’re not as obviously “out of line” as they are looking back later. I’ve talked with my gf and made her aware that she shouldn’t feed into these thoughts and how insecurities/vulnerabilities/doubt/guilt etc are used against a person. So we’re being completely open about our thoughts and feelings keeping a constant monitor on things.

Two or so months ago I believe I was attacked. I could hear a mumbled, muffled whisper in my right ear, was “struck” around three times as I was half awake/asleep. Primary times of this sort of thing are during that time when not quite awake, not quite asleep, right when you fade off enough to not be lucidly aware of yourself. My gf reports bad dreams. Right around that time I had a “sleep paralysis” episode (during which I wasn’t paralyzed), that is difficult to explain with limited words but culminated in a featureless black figure standing at the foot of our bed, looking at her. Again, I wasn’t paralyzed and was lucid. I reached for something I could use to attack it and fell out unconscious, snapped back to consciousness and it was gone. I’m calling that sleep paralysis even though I’ve had sleep paralysis and it wasn’t like this.

About a week ago I was laying late at night next to my gf sort of eyes closed drifting and when I opened my eyes I saw in the mirror across the room, it’s reflection of us, a round red/black spiderlike ball about 2 feet above my gf’s head moving upward. It faded out, it was a glimpse, a long one though, approx 1 second.

This all sounds like sleep/dream disturbances but it was very different in experience. I’ve spent years working on lucid dreaming so I’ve become reasonably aware of the different stages of coming in and out of sleep.

Lately when just drifting off I experience these brain zaps, real quick. I would equate it to pinching an engine’s fuel line really quick, just enough to make it briefly stutter. As best as I can guess, this thing is sucking my energy. Those are often accompanied by one of those light tracers, zinging off. It happens with differing frequency. It’s a lot like a fly or a gnat at a bbq, very annoying.

Cut to last night, for whatever reason I ran a voice memo app on my phone in silence while laying in bed and recorded 2min of silence. When playing it back I got a distinct laugh, and then a 2 syllable grumble I couldn’t understand.

I’ve played this for 3 people so far and none of them are questioning or doubting me. It’s not fuzzy, not a “could be” recording. It’s clear and distinct. It was recorded in total silence. I’m more than happy to upload it for you if we can figure out how to get an iphone voice memo file to upload here.

I’ve said the Lord’s prayer, prayed in general, spoke the Michael prayer, openly said that it is not welcome and now have 3 other people praying with me as of this morning. I’m on one hand wanting to see if I can get anymore recordings but on the other hand, this isn’t an open discussion, I want the thing gone now. I’m not looking for an apology, I’m looking for it to never be around again. I’ve made this clear and will continue to do so for as long as it takes to sink in.

So, you are caught up to speed for the most part. I’m open to any suggestions or similar experiences you may have had and how they played out. For the record I am a firm believer in Christ and His message and have been for about 2 1/2 decades now. I suspect that may be reason for why these sort of things are never shy around me, I have drawn a line in the sand and make it clear where I stand, therefore not neutral or undecided by any means.

I appreciate any help9, thanks.
I was attacked once last year. I heard at least 3 different voices talking in my right ear...having some kind of discussion about me. I couldn't make out the words though. While this was going on, I felt a strong weight pressing down on my arms and chest, sinking me further and further down into my bed. I could not get it off. I had a hard time releasing my arms. I prayed for Jesus to save me over and over...heard myslef yelling for him out loud, and eventually it stopped. Horrific experience.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Yeah I’m sorry you had to go through that. I find it strange that it’s in the right ear. I would have thought it would be into the left ear but that seems not to be the case.

I’ll cut to the chase,

Starting last August things took an upswing. Lots of flashes/glimpses in peripheral vision. Jetting “sparks” and other visual disurbances.

Increase in anger, depression, hopelessness type feelings. I wanted to keep that to myself so as to not influence my girlfriend who also lives here in any way or cause concern but about month or so ago she came to me unprompted and told me she was concerned because her feelings were falling into concerning areas. In the moment they’re not as obviously “out of line” as they are looking back later. I’ve talked with my gf and made her aware that she shouldn’t feed into these thoughts and how insecurities/vulnerabilities/doubt/guilt etc are used against a person. So we’re being completely open about our thoughts and feelings keeping a constant monitor on things.

Two or so months ago I believe I was attacked. I could hear a mumbled, muffled whisper in my right ear, was “struck” around three times as I was half awake/asleep. Primary times of this sort of thing are during that time when not quite awake, not quite asleep, right when you fade off enough to not be lucidly aware of yourself. My gf reports bad dreams. Right around that time I had a “sleep paralysis” episode (during which I wasn’t paralyzed), that is difficult to explain with limited words but culminated in a featureless black figure standing at the foot of our bed, looking at her. Again, I wasn’t paralyzed and was lucid. I reached for something I could use to attack it and fell out unconscious, snapped back to consciousness and it was gone. I’m calling that sleep paralysis even though I’ve had sleep paralysis and it wasn’t like this.

About a week ago I was laying late at night next to my gf sort of eyes closed drifting and when I opened my eyes I saw in the mirror across the room, it’s reflection of us, a round red/black spiderlike ball about 2 feet above my gf’s head moving upward. It faded out, it was a glimpse, a long one though, approx 1 second.

This all sounds like sleep/dream disturbances but it was very different in experience. I’ve spent years working on lucid dreaming so I’ve become reasonably aware of the different stages of coming in and out of sleep.

Lately when just drifting off I experience these brain zaps, real quick. I would equate it to pinching an engine’s fuel line really quick, just enough to make it briefly stutter. As best as I can guess, this thing is sucking my energy. Those are often accompanied by one of those light tracers, zinging off. It happens with differing frequency. It’s a lot like a fly or a gnat at a bbq, very annoying.

Cut to last night, for whatever reason I ran a voice memo app on my phone in silence while laying in bed and recorded 2min of silence. When playing it back I got a distinct laugh, and then a 2 syllable grumble I couldn’t understand.

I’ve played this for 3 people so far and none of them are questioning or doubting me. It’s not fuzzy, not a “could be” recording. It’s clear and distinct. It was recorded in total silence. I’m more than happy to upload it for you if we can figure out how to get an iphone voice memo file to upload here.

I’ve said the Lord’s prayer, prayed in general, spoke the Michael prayer, openly said that it is not welcome and now have 3 other people praying with me as of this morning. I’m on one hand wanting to see if I can get anymore recordings but on the other hand, this isn’t an open discussion, I want the thing gone now. I’m not looking for an apology, I’m looking for it to never be around again. I’ve made this clear and will continue to do so for as long as it takes to sink in.

So, you are caught up to speed for the most part. I’m open to any suggestions or similar experiences you may have had and how they played out. For the record I am a firm believer in Christ and His message and have been for about 2 1/2 decades now. I suspect that may be reason for why these sort of things are never shy around me, I have drawn a line in the sand and make it clear where I stand, therefore not neutral or undecided by any means.

I appreciate any help, thanks.
I am a believer in christ also. I had a similar experience but it lasted a few years and got progressivly worse. Long story short, when it got to its worst I prayed for the lord to save me (as I was frozen being lifted from my bed to the ceiling) and I instantly was able to move again and fell to my bed. I prayed nightly and whenever I was scared and anything would start acting up again I would remember and believe "I shall fear no evil" and pray and eventually it stopped all together. My wife was scared but I would proudly tell her that there is nothing the spirits could do with God protecting us, and let them know that I know they're nothing and I think that helped. Put all your faith in the lord and you will need nothing else to protect you from evil.

Reactions: Lynne
I am a believer in christ also. I had a similar experience but it lasted a few years and got progressivly worse. Long story short, when it got to its worst I prayed for the lord to save me (as I was frozen being lifted from my bed to the ceiling) and I instantly was able to move again and fell to my bed. I prayed nightly and whenever I was scared and anything would start acting up again I would remember and believe "I shall fear no evil" and pray and eventually it stopped all together. My wife was scared but I would proudly tell her that there is nothing the spirits could do with God protecting us, and let them know that I know they're nothing and I think that helped. Put all your faith in the lord and you will need nothing else to protect you from evil.
I hope you guys stay safe. A little mantra I use, especially before and during cleansing a home, goes like this.
I fear no man, creature, or spirit,
I fear no weapon or storm,
I fear no evil or death.
I fear God.

I've studied spiritual warfare and demonology for the past decade and the conclusion I've lost touch with but always came back to realizing is that faith is all you need. Most of what I've learned is just for discernment.

@ Ozentity, so the story thickens.

I went and got lunch with my pops today and during the convo we started talking about my recent experiences with what it is that seems to be in my place and as I was describing the shadow person with no facial features I said something to the effect of “I know this sounds crazy” and told me that it doesn’t sound crazy at all because he’s been seeing things as well.

He told me about a shadow figure that he saw back in approx January during the night where he lives. He said it walked across the foot of his bed towards the door and stopped while staring at him. He was telling me about how he was in full fight/flight mode and how he was thinking how he was going to have to charge this guy and really fight, like a real fight where one person doesn’t walk away, that sort of fight. He said it was legit fear.

During the description I mentioned did he have a hat and he said the guy did, along with a full length trench coat. All black, “like a shadow”, no facial features. I asked, like a 30’s mobster and he said yes so I told him to look up The Hat Man. He’d never heard of him either. A couple of hours later he texted me and said that’s who he saw. So I don’t know what that means but my dad is seeing him too.

I wanted to say thanks again for mentioning him because if you never brought it up there’s no way we would have tied that together. So far I’ve gathered that it can mean something bad may happen, I’ve read some people think he just likes the fear people feel. I’m still not 100% sure what to think about it, I’ve not found a lot of real good links about him. I really don’t like it that people aren’t thinking I’m crazy about this, it’s unsettling.

If anyone has any good links or possibly youtube videos that go more in depth I appreciate you sharing, I’d like to get more knowledgeable on the subject.

@ Ozentity, so the story thickens.

I went and got lunch with my pops today and during the convo we started talking about my recent experiences with what it is that seems to be in my place and as I was describing the shadow person with no facial features I said something to the effect of “I know this sounds crazy” and told me that it doesn’t sound crazy at all because he’s been seeing things as well.

He told me about a shadow figure that he saw back in approx January during the night where he lives. He said it walked across the foot of his bed towards the door and stopped while staring at him. He was telling me about how he was in full fight/flight mode and how he was thinking how he was going to have to charge this guy and really fight, like a real fight where one person doesn’t walk away, that sort of fight. He said it was legit fear.

During the description I mentioned did he have a hat and he said the guy did, along with a full length trench coat. All black, “like a shadow”, no facial features. I asked, like a 30’s mobster and he said yes so I told him to look up The Hat Man. He’d never heard of him either. A couple of hours later he texted me and said that’s who he saw. So I don’t know what that means but my dad is seeing him too.

I wanted to say thanks again for mentioning him because if you never brought it up there’s no way we would have tied that together. So far I’ve gathered that it can mean something bad may happen, I’ve read some people think he just likes the fear people feel. I’m still not 100% sure what to think about it, I’ve not found a lot of real good links about him. I really don’t like it that people aren’t thinking I’m crazy about this, it’s unsettling.

If anyone has any good links or possibly youtube videos that go more in depth I appreciate you sharing, I’d like to get more knowledgeable on the subject.
https://heidihollis.com/
I believe this author has done the most research on this topic. Take a look at her site.

Reactions: Mendoza