Malicious “spirit/demon” in my place of residence.

It’s an .m4a file which I’m being told isn’t supported. I’ve looked up converters but I need to get around a WiFi source to download it.

Looks like Sound Cloud you need a subscription for, am I reading that wrong?

Welcome to the forum. We didn’t get a history on when these things started. Is this something you’ve had all your life? Can you pinpoint a moment when the activity started? That may help determine the cause or conditions triggering the onset of activity.

If prayer and normal cleansing does not work, seeking clergy of your faith is needed.

This particular series of events seemed to get into high gear around last August. The apartment I’m in for the first 2-3 years I always slept in the main room on the couch. I never liked it in the bedroom. I had no reason not to like it, I just felt off. I chalked it up to my imagination but it was persistent. Then my gf moved in and we started using the bedroom, for around a year or so until that August when things started getting to the point I couldn’t comfortably attribute it to my imagination. The last two months it progressed to the point of concern for safety. I feel assured in myself, whatever may come will come but I was concerned for my gf as I’m not fully aware how she handles herself when things get weird or potentially dangerous. She’s more of an avoidance/don’t want to think about it, deal with it type of person when it comes to uncomfortable or threatening things. I wanted to err on the side of safety for her sake.

As far as my history goes I’ve had multiple run ins with the “supernatural” along with my brother. We seem to be the oddballs in our family in that regard. We’ve had run ins together and on our own throughout our lives. I can start a separate thread on some of those times if you like. They range from things moving on their own to full blown evil with ill intent. For example we shared a house where the people who lived there before us “mercy killed” their daughter. Lots of places with histories.

Throughout all those times though I’ve not had any events that I couldn’t get away from or quiet down through prayer.

What I believe worked on this case I started the thread about was (hopefully) cleaning house of something I really didn’t want to let go of, so it was my own fault. Deep down I knew what I should have done but I just didn’t want to so lesson learned with that. In actuality it’s the silliest thing so I feel like a ham, I’m kind of disappointed in myself about it but now I know.

Coincidentally (maybe) I had a “UFO” sighting about 2 months back that I have pictures of, I can post those if you like. I’ve passed them around to people who can analyze photos etc and aircraft/stars have all been cancelled out so whatever it is is unknown but I’m wondering if it may somehow be tied to that shadow figure at the end of my bed. Reading up on the hat man there was a quick mention how sightings of him can be tied to UFO sightings. I’m not entirely convinced that’s who it was (or wasn’t) but when I read that it clicked those two events were overlapping.

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
Thanks for filling us in a bit. It seems you’ve been tuned into the paranormal all your life. You may have gifts. It sounds like you have matters in hand by your last post, so that’s good. I was going to ask about a possible move to a better location? I know that’s not always possible. We also have a UFO section, you may want to read there. Your pics posted here are fine since it’s your personal experience.

I haven’t been able to get all the details since by the time I became interested in it there wasn’t really anyone firsthand to fill me in on the story but I apparently had a pretty rough birth and from hearing what little I have, I’ve always wondered if that kicked off the relationship with things/beings around us that we don’t see. Purely speculation but I guess it could make sense.

Unrelated to that directly I think I have memories of prenatal events. Again purely speculation, and not memories like “I drove to the store and talked to fred”, but the feeling of it. Like when you have a memory from childhood, the feeling of being at grandma’s or wherever it may be. How certain places give you a feeling associated along with the memory of specific events. Again, could just be my imagination, I have a pretty good imagination, and I can’t really prove any of it but it’s all stronger than a hunch.

As far as my place goes last night was smooth sailing. I haven’t talked specifically about it with my gf but we both have the day off and the sense in the air has been really light. I can tell she’s not worrying by her behavior and it’s not just her pretending to not notice a problem. So I’m going to keep an eye out for any shenanigans and just let her gradually forget anything ever was, hopefully. Truthfully I’m trying not to put much thought into it either to avoid giving it any real estate in my mind.

I’ll start up a thread in the UFO section. I think as I was reading around it was mentioned that some members here analyze photos etc? What it was is a light ball that hovers a ways past and up from the tree line behind my place. No noise, no movement, it’s strangely still. It holds too firm where it’s at, it’s odd. I’ve seen it twice now. I should still have video of it I shot on my phone. Hopefully Apple phone videos are some secret code that’s not compatible with anything and can’t be moved around like Voice Memo is.

I’m determined to get that recording up now, just because things want to be difficult. :)

I haven’t been able to get all the details since by the time I became interested in it there wasn’t really anyone firsthand to fill me in on the story but I apparently had a pretty rough birth and from hearing what little I have, I’ve always wondered if that kicked off the relationship with things/beings around us that we don’t see. Purely speculation but I guess it could make sense.

Unrelated to that directly I think I have memories of prenatal events. Again purely speculation, and not memories like “I drove to the store and talked to fred”, but the feeling of it. Like when you have a memory from childhood, the feeling of being at grandma’s or wherever it may be. How certain places give you a feeling associated along with the memory of specific events. Again, could just be my imagination, I have a pretty good imagination, and I can’t really prove any of it but it’s all stronger than a hunch.

As far as my place goes last night was smooth sailing. I haven’t talked specifically about it with my gf but we both have the day off and the sense in the air has been really light. I can tell she’s not worrying by her behavior and it’s not just her pretending to not notice a problem. So I’m going to keep an eye out for any shenanigans and just let her gradually forget anything ever was, hopefully. Truthfully I’m trying not to put much thought into it either to avoid giving it any real estate in my mind.

I’ll start up a thread in the UFO section. I think as I was reading around it was mentioned that some members here analyze photos etc? What it was is a light ball that hovers a ways past and up from the tree line behind my place. No noise, no movement, it’s strangely still. It holds too firm where it’s at, it’s odd. I’ve seen it twice now. I should still have video of it I shot on my phone. Hopefully Apple phone videos are some secret code that’s not compatible with anything and can’t be moved around like Voice Memo is.

I’m determined to get that recording up now, just because things want to be difficult. :)
Mendoza, I've had more than my share of paranormal activities. Lately, I've had experiences that occur at bedtime and the early hours; it gets loud in the house. In the past, I would ask out loud "Please be quiet. I'm going to bed." Yes, it became silent. I tend think entities that coexist with us will cooperate if we act kind towards them.

I tend think entities that coexist with us will cooperate if we act kind towards them
I believe its more of a case of not allowing them in to your world.I think if your too nice you might be inviting trouble,like letting the cops in without a search warrant.They also stay away if you tell them with authority,thats the way it works for me anway.

Mendoza, I've had more than my share of paranormal activities. Lately, I've had experiences that occur at bedtime and the early hours; it gets loud in the house. In the past, I would ask out loud "Please be quiet. I'm going to bed." Yes, it became silent. I tend think entities that coexist with us will cooperate if we act kind towards them.
I believe its more of a case of not allowing them in to your world.I think if your too nice you might be inviting trouble,like letting the cops in without a search warrant.They also stay away if you tell them with authority,thats the way it works for me anway.
I tend to agree with you two gentlemen. In my experience and from my training, we know that we have authority with whatever is sharing our space. That doesn't mean we have to kick their butts, but firmly tell them what we will and will not tolerate in OUR home. Spirits/ghosts/poltergeist energy are all three different things, and what we have present often dictates how we deal with them. I set firm boundaries, for spirits who come and go. Ghosts don't stay because I try to send them on right away. And poltergeist energy is a whole different thing...depends on if that energy has consciousness or not. Not much you can do about residuals, but they are not harmful...sometimes just annoying and a bit scary.

You own this space and time and you call the shots. The one thing you should be very clear on is if they are of the Light or the Dark. If they are Dark energies, call for help and get them out of there asap. There is no halfway or living with a dark energy.

I tend to agree with you two gentlemen. In my experience and from my training, we know that we have authority with whatever is sharing our space. That doesn't mean we have to kick their butts, but firmly tell them what we will and will not tolerate in OUR home. Spirits/ghosts/poltergeist energy are all three different things, and what we have present often dictates how we deal with them. I set firm boundaries, for spirits who come and go. Ghosts don't stay because I try to send them on right away. And poltergeist energy is a whole different thing...depends on if that energy has consciousness or not. Not much you can do about residuals, but they are not harmful...sometimes just annoying and a bit scary.

You own this space and time and you call the shots. The one thing you should be very clear on is if they are of the Light or the Dark. If they are Dark energies, call for help and get them out of there asap. There is no halfway or living with a dark energy.
I'd like to know what caused the loud stomping sounds in the attic (two guests in my house witnessed this); this went on for a week or two then ceased. I have asked my departed mom to watch over me. When I heard my departed dog bark, her muffled bark resembled the times she would guard the yard: I was on the front porch when I heard Raven bark.

I'd like to know what caused the loud stomping sounds in the attic (two guests in my house witnessed this); this went on for a week or two then ceased. I have asked my departed mom to watch over me. When I heard my departed dog bark, her muffled bark resembled the times she would guard the yard: I was on the front porch when I heard Raven bark.
I recently lost a devoted pup of mine and have had occasion to hear him come by to let me know he's OK over there on the other side. This is not the first time it's happened with a pet.

Attics...stomping. Rib, I've spent a lot of years in this field and that could be anything from an errant raccoon to full out demon and anything in between. Had a friend here who had huge heavy boxes thrown down his stairs from his attic a few years back. Had to get a little help for him to get that "thing" to move on, which included a hefty dose of holy water.

One of the things we tend to do when something happens is to lump everything in one category. Not all bumps in the night are the same. And our other problem is we honestly don't REALLY know what those bumps are from. Yes, something paranormal is going on but we really don't know for sure just what. We classify this stuff and put labels on it. We use techniques to get rid of it that through history have worked. The why's and the what's are still essentially a mystery. We have to assume much in some cases and go with the label that fits best.

Reactions: Lynne