Made an ouija board but it moves really slow

Corgi111

Reaction score
I made an ouija board following the instructions of WikiHow, but it moves really really slow, but responds to my questions, what does that mean or does it just moves slow?

I made an ouija board following the instructions of WikiHow, but it moves really really slow, but responds to my questions, what does that mean or does it just moves slow?
It means you opened the door to very slow thinking spirits but closing it will most likely be hard for you(Sarcasm). Not sure about all but there are a lot here who do not support the use of Ouija boards and such devices for the simple fact that you never know who you are speaking with and the spirit flows through you allowing anything such as demons or evil spirits to possess you.

Reactions: Lynne
Welcome friend. I just want to point out two things. Wikihow is not a detailed site on how to do things. If you are completely committed to dabbling in the occult, please seek real professional help. Just ask. There are probably people in your area better versed in the occult than you.

And two, I’m gonna second what Armand said. There is absolutely no way of telling exactly what kind of spirit that you’re speaking to. It’s not like a person lying to your face, where a trained eye can spot a lie. With spirits there’s next to no way to tell if they’re telling the truth, other than with the finest discernment.

I don’t agree with this kind of thing but if that’s really what you want to do, please take all precautions that an experienced individual shares with you.

And as always, don’t believe everything you see on the internet :) be safe

To answer your question, it’s typical for it to move slowly. Just be cautious of other strange movements like going back 10-1, Z-A, etc.

Welcome to the forum, Corgi. I see and agree with the advice already given, but I would like to ask a question....Why do you wish to use the Ouija board? Are you trying to reach someone specific or just experimenting?

Reactions: Lynne
It means you opened the door to very slow thinking spirits but closing it will most likely be hard for you(Sarcasm). Not sure about all but there are a lot here who do not support the use of Ouija boards and such devices for the simple fact that you never know who you are speaking with and the spirit flows through you allowing anything such as demons or evil spirits to possess you.
Well said Armand

Welcome friend. I just want to point out two things. Wikihow is not a detailed site on how to do things. If you are completely committed to dabbling in the occult, please seek real professional help. Just ask. There are probably people in your area better versed in the occult than you.

And two, I’m gonna second what Armand said. There is absolutely no way of telling exactly what kind of spirit that you’re speaking to. It’s not like a person lying to your face, where a trained eye can spot a lie. With spirits there’s next to no way to tell if they’re telling the truth, other than with the finest discernment.

I don’t agree with this kind of thing but if that’s really what you want to do, please take all precautions that an experienced individual shares with you.

And as always, don’t believe everything you see on the internet :) be safe
Are you using it alone? I’ve heard it is suspose to be used with two people. Perhaps that’s the issue.

Are you using it alone? I’ve heard it is suspose to be used with two people. Perhaps that’s the issue.
It can be but it’s best you have others with you. People who are like minded and that you have no reservations about. There’s a lot of prep and precautions to properly use one.

It can be but it’s best you have others with you. People who are like minded and that you have no reservations about. There’s a lot of prep and precautions to properly use one.
I agree and you know I won’t use one because I don’t have the proper education in their use.

Reactions: Charleh