Ma! They're looking at me!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
ALIEN TERROR? Man 'stared at by crew of bizarre triangle UFO hovering over crop field'
A MAN has told how "time stopped" after he locked eyes with the crew of a bizarre triangular UFO he claims to have seen hovering over a field.

Philip Shepherdson has revealed the encounter he says he experienced near York in North Yorkshire.

He was driving a scooter on country lanes near Easingwold, when he turned left towards Huby, and was distracted by something.

He said: "I looked to my left and my heart flipped at what I saw. Hovering in a corner of a small field was a black triangular shaped object.

"I stopped to get a better look not believing what I was seeing."

Triangle-UFO-1107208.jpg

Triangle UFOs are once of the most commonly reported, particularly in the United states where hundreds are seen each year.

Some truth seekers believe they are alien spaceships, while others believer they are top-secret craft built by governments in experimental projects.

Mr Shepherdson added: "The object was smooth with no control surfaces and no sharp edges and at the top was a cockpit with a figure inside it.

"All I could see was a black shaped helmet and a black overall of some kind.

"By the side of the craft I now realised there were two more slim looking figures who too wore black overalls and they were trying to push the vehicle into the next field perhaps to conceal it amongst the standing crop.

"They abruptly stopped to look in my direction; the cockpit figure too, turned to gaze at me.

"I felt transfixed with fear. I was shaking. The silence was stifling as we gazed at each other and I felt some form of contact taking place but I just don’t know what that was.

“Time appeared to stop."

Full Story at Site

ALIEN TERROR? Man 'stared at by crew of bizarre triangle UFO hovering over crop field'
A MAN has told how "time stopped" after he locked eyes with the crew of a bizarre triangular UFO he claims to have seen hovering over a field.

Philip Shepherdson has revealed the encounter he says he experienced near York in North Yorkshire.

He was driving a scooter on country lanes near Easingwold, when he turned left towards Huby, and was distracted by something.

He said: "I looked to my left and my heart flipped at what I saw. Hovering in a corner of a small field was a black triangular shaped object.

Triangle-UFO-1107208.jpg

Triangle UFOs are once of the most commonly reported, particularly in the United states where hundreds are seen each year.

Some truth seekers believe they are alien spaceships, while others believer they are top-secret craft built by governments in experimental projects.

Mr Shepherdson added: "The object was smooth with no control surfaces and no sharp edges and at the top was a cockpit with a figure inside it.

"By the side of the craft I now realised there were two more slim looking figures who too wore black overalls and they were trying to push the vehicle into the next field perhaps to conceal it amongst the standing crop.

"They abruptly stopped to look in my direction; the cockpit figure too, turned to gaze at me.

"I felt transfixed with fear. I was shaking. The silence was stifling as we gazed at each other and I felt some form of contact taking place but I just don’t know what that was.

“Time appeared to stop."

Full Story at Site

Like I've been sayin',I could handle a sighting of a craft,but if I see those little buggers looking at me I'd flip . They always seem to be so thin,must do a lot of cardio

Reactions: Paintman
Figures......you can have a vehicle capable of intergalactic and/or dimensional travel and you still have to get out and push...you know there was a conversation going on there that started with " I told you to fill up at alpha centauri"...

Figures......you can have a vehicle capable of intergalactic and/or dimensional travel and you still have to get out and push...you know there was a conversation going on there that started with " I told you to fill up at alpha centauri"...
OMG, Paul! I just spit Coke all over....lol

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm

Triangle-UFO-1107208.jpg

“Time appeared to stop."

Full Story at Site
I read the article and I believe his story.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi