M.L.Behrman's "Mojave Mysteries"

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
www.mojavemysteries.com – Author M.L.Behrman's World of The Strange And Bizarre!

Went to this site after hearing Behrman on C2C with Ian Punnett a couple weeks ago, was very pleasantly surprised at the high quality product he produces. Behrman is a one man crew, videoing his stories while camping in the Mojave, often in front of a mood setting campfire. While not all of his short (anywhere from 3-4 minutes up to 12-15 minutes) videos deal with strictly paranormal topics, all are well done and quite entertaining. I've started watching a video or two at night, they make for great grown up bedtimes stories. Highly recommended, Debi might want to consider the site as an occasional option for our nightly group viewing sessions.

Reactions: 7Critter
www.mojavemysteries.com – Author M.L.Behrman's World of The Strange And Bizarre!

Went to this site after hearing Behrman on C2C with Ian Punnett a couple weeks ago, was very pleasantly surprised at the high quality product he produces. Behrman is a one man crew, videoing his stories while camping in the Mojave, often in front of a mood setting campfire. While not all of his short (anywhere from 3-4 minutes up to 12-15 minutes) videos deal with strictly paranormal topics, all are well done and quite entertaining. I've started watching a video or two at night, they make for great grown up bedtimes stories. Highly recommended, Debi might want to consider the site as an occasional option for our nightly group viewing sessions.
Thanks for the suggestion, Duke.

Reactions: Debi
Highly recommended, Debi might want to consider the site as an occasional option for our nightly group viewing sessions.
THANK YOU, Duke. I heard the show on C2C and meant to look it up and forgot! Thanks for bringing it here.

As for shows, these clips are only 5 minutes. That is too short for a show night, however, they are perfect for sharing here in the forums, which I plan on doing. Great catch and find!

THANK YOU, Duke. I heard the show on C2C and meant to look it up and forgot! Thanks for bringing it here.

As for shows, these clips are only 5 minutes. That is too short for a show night, however, they are perfect for sharing here in the forums, which I plan on doing. Great catch and find!

Some are longer than others, a couple I've listened to are upwards of fifteen minutes. If you ever wanted to use for a show night, we could listen to a string of them per evening. That would allow for discussion between videos, as opposed to during. (I personally find it distracting trying to listen, read, and post simultaneously.) Anyway, hope all enjoy the videos.

Reactions: Debi
Some are longer than others, a couple I've listened to are upwards of fifteen minutes. If you ever wanted to use for a show night, we could listen to a string of them per evening. That would allow for discussion between videos, as opposed to during. (I personally find it distracting trying to listen, read, and post simultaneously.) Anyway, hope all enjoy the videos.
I'll check out times on the rest of them. We may give it a shot. :)

You find anything else of interest, Duke, just bring it on by. I'm open to any topic of interest if you find anything.