Lying in state

Doretha

Reaction score
As I retire for bed nothing on my mind or worry about anything. Everything just went dark when I closed my eyes. No dream of any sort. But unexplained, I walked into my bedroom and stood by the bedroom door. I looked at my body lying in the bed (lifeless). So I thought to my spirit body, that look just like me. Well I better get back. So I walked over to the bed and sat down in the middle of my body. As I laid down in the body, the begin to shake as though I been shock. Immediately I woke up and jumped out the bed. I said to myself where have I been. This is my third experiences, I travel at night and know not where I been.

Hi, Doretha. This is an OBE...out of body experience. Many people try for a lifetime to experience this. Going back into the body and feeling the shake is a "normal" return to the body. Have you ever had other paranormal experiences?

Hi Doretha and welcome to the forum.

Debi has answered your question so I don’t know what to add. Maybe keeping a dream journal by your bed will train your brain to hold onto the information. We also have info on here about lucid dreaming techniques. I think you’d probably be good at it.

Reactions: Debi