Lumberjack Apparition at Bedside

Trinacria13

Reaction score
I had fallen asleep to an old Youtube audio clip of Ghost to Ghost AM, hosted by Art Bell. I awoke to a portly man, standing beside me while I laid in bed. He wore a yellow checkered shirt and was staring at the floor where my tablet lay that had been playing the Youtube clip. I shouted, "Oh, no!" and flipped the covers over my head. My husband woke up and asked what was wrong. I told him there was a man standing by me at the bed. He didn't even turn to look but kind of laughed and fell asleep. I started praying and the rest the night was the worst sleep I had. I kept waking up because I could hear a man speaking near me the entire night through. I tried putting the pillow over my head, and it was ridiculous how he wouldn't stop talking. I don't remember what he was saying when morning came, but when my husband switched sides of the bed months later, he started immediately to have vivid dreams. Has anyone seen this Apparition?
I grew up in a haunted/demonic house. I have many more experiences I'll share later, but I'm so happy to find this forum. I have no one to discuss the things I've experienced since little.
Thank you!

Has anyone seen this Apparition?
Welcome, Trinacria13, I have not experienced anything quite like what you describe. But you have indeed found the place where you can share these things in an atmosphere of empathy.

Do you think the apparition might have been Art Bell himself?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Watching paranormal shows could put you in the frame of mind to see these ghosts,entities yourself,not to say you imagined it,I just believe it opens your mind to experiencing something around.I also grew up in a home like you describe.I'm sure people on here will look forward to hearing of your other experiences.Welcome to the forum Trin.I've never seen the apparition you describe but as you probably know there are many variables when you are talking paranormal.

It’s called Coast to Coast

Since the Art Bell days, the C2C Halloween show has been called "Ghost to Ghost." On this particular night, listeners are asked to call in and relate personal ghost stories/experiences.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Welcome to the forum. That had to be a scary event. Perhaps you have the ability to contact the dead. This may have been a spirit needing guidance. It may have also been part of a dream. If it was a one time event I wouldn’t be too concerned. Here is the link to dealing with paranormal activity.
PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Hi Tri., welcome aboard.
Your account is a new one for me. When your husband started experiencing the same dream on what was formerly your side of the bed,...
Stumped.:(

To change the subject slightly, I usually fall asleep with Coast to Coast or Ground Zero on the radio. But I have a timer on it so it shuts off after an hour so it won't influence my dream life.
Same thing when I visit people in a hospital room. I shut off the 24-hour News Channel when they fall asleep. Too much doom and gloom and violence.

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
Hi Tri., welcome aboard.
Your account is a new one for me. When your husband started experiencing the same dream on what was formerly your side of the bed,...
Stumped.:(

To change the subject slightly, I usually fall asleep with Coast to Coast or Ground Zero on the radio. But I have a timer on it so it shuts off after an hour so it won't influence my dream life.
Same thing when I visit people in a hospital room. I shut off the 24-hour News Channel when they fall asleep. Too much doom and gloom and violence.

I'd never considered something playing in the background influencing dreams. I have a "white noise" app I listen to usually, leaving it on all night. Thoughts on how that impacts dreams?

Reactions: Paintman
I'd never considered something playing in the background influencing dreams. I have a "white noise" app I listen to usually, leaving it on all night. Thoughts on how that impacts dreams?
Sleep studies with brain imaging indicate that the brain centers that hear are activated. And the frontal cortex processes the information.
Anecdotally I usually remember 3 dreams a night, and if something is really out of left field, I can trace it back to a paranormal show topic.:)

White noise works well to block my son's nightmares.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity