Lucid dreaming

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
What Happened When I Took a Lucid Dreaming Class | Van Winkle's

I had 30 days — 30 days to learn how to gain control of and manipulate my personal dreamscape as I saw fit, to experience my wildest fantasies in vivid detail. Or my money back.

I have never had much of a dream life — I wake with only fleeting images or a few vague impressions — and I’d never heard of lucid dreaming. But when I started reading about the practice of lucid dreaming, how I could manipulate my dream world and create whatever fantasy I chose, I realized I was missing out.

So I dug around and found the “Lucid Dreaming Fast Track,” a course created by Rebecca Turner. It cost $47 and promised to provide me with the skills to start lucid dreaming within a month.

The lessons of Lucid Dreaming Fast Track are available elsewhere on the web, but the online course compiles all of the information in a thoughtful, easily digestible way. It gave all the lucid dreaming theory and practices as well as several downloadable multimedia tools to assist me in my practice. My credit card came out.

A very good article at site....lots of info

I was waiting for the course review lol. Did it work ? Or was it just a dream