Lucid Dreaming to contact aliens?

If i were to attempt this id rather not do this with the greys an reptilians. Not a group known to be good.

So, all scientists will now use the lucid dream state during REM as an explanation for all future abduction reports?

Not really a controlled experiment, is it? After all, we know about the power of suggestion and the way the human brain can work on these. Just look at any documented cult activity if you need proof of this............

Lucid dreams cannot explain some of the reported abduction cases where there has also been physical evidence. Unknown surgical marks on a body, for example. Strange, unknown metals and objects (alien implants) found inside some reportees (such as the 'Patricia' case investigated by Dr Roger Leir). Other witnesses accounts also have to be factored in. One perfect example of this is the 'A70 Incident' where both of the men involved went under hypnosis and recalled an abduction event in great detail, and in perfect harmony with each others recollection.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but you have to wonder sometimes if experiments like this are designed, and conducted, to throw us 'off the scent?

Reactions: garnetsilver
So, all scientists will now use the lucid dream state during REM as an explanation for all future abduction reports?

Not really a controlled experiment, is it? After all, we know about the power of suggestion and the way the human brain can work on these. Just look at any documented cult activity if you need proof of this............

Lucid dreams cannot explain some of the reported abduction cases where there has also been physical evidence. Unknown surgical marks on a body, for example. Strange, unknown metals and objects (alien implants) found inside some reportees (such as the 'Patricia' case investigated by Dr Roger Leir). Other witnesses accounts also have to be factored in. One perfect example of this is the 'A70 Incident' where both of the men involved went under hypnosis and recalled an abduction event in great detail, and in perfect harmony with each others recollection.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but you have to wonder sometimes if experiments like this are designed, and conducted, to throw us 'off the scent?
Well put, Titch! I'm enjoying reading your comments tonight. Spot on for all of them, imo!

Reactions: garnetsilver