Lucid Dreaming interview

From the interview:

Andrew Holecek: Lucid dreaming is a state in which something clues you into the fact that you’re dreaming—while in the course of a normal nighttime dream. You regain consciousness, but you’re still dreaming.

I understood his first sentence and nothing else. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Selectric and Debi
From the interview:

Andrew Holecek: Lucid dreaming is a state in which something clues you into the fact that you’re dreaming—while in the course of a normal nighttime dream. You regain consciousness, but you’re still dreaming.

I understood his first sentence and nothing else. :)
Critter, you actually bring up a good point. I've found that some of those who write a bunch of books on a topic or consider themselves "experts" rely on baffling us with BS. Lots of word salad for something that could be simply explained in a few paragraphs.

Reactions: Selectric
An interesting topic. I thought at first, he wasn't leaving room for spirit travel in a lucid dream, but he did say that all reality is mental, and I guess in a way he is not discounting it.

Critter, you actually bring up a good point. I've found that some of those who write a bunch of books on a topic or consider themselves "experts" rely on baffling us with BS. Lots of word salad for something that could be simply explained in a few paragraphs.
That is my belief as well from the perspective of a host. That’s why I do few shows nowadays.

I came in wide eyed, and ended up disappointed over the years by the majority of “experts”. I’ve had my experiences and believe in many things. But most “experts” are frauds.

As long as we stay in the mindset of pure entertainment… we won’t be disappointed.

That is my belief as well from the perspective of a host. That’s why I do few shows nowadays.

I came in wide eyed, and ended up disappointed over the years by the majority of “experts”. I’ve had my experiences and believe in many things. But most “experts” are frauds.

As long as we stay in the mindset of pure entertainment… we won’t be disappointed.
True Bob, thats why we need you to come back.

True Bob, thats why we need you to come back.
I’ll be back soon. Perhaps by the 13th of feb. I’ve had some equipment blowups… lol

Mercury retro is over! You can now safely proceed! lol (You blow up equipment like I kill laptops!)
That ETHOS mic can’t handle the 48v from an old voice processor. Killed two of those mics. Bad design.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi