Loyd Auerbach reaches out for help

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
https://vr2.verticalresponse.com/em...ZD05ODk1NjEwMjIxNDcw/BsSy-jMZsCnYwy-xChYhxg==

THIS IS FROM OUR FRIEND, LOYD AUERBACH. WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE BOOKS IN HIS SALE OR YOU MAY WISH TO TAKE ONE OF HIS COURSES. BOB BAIN RECOMMENDS HIS COURSE Professional Education in Parapsychology.

REACHING OUT FOR HELP....

This is hard for me to admit and ask, but I am at a point where I have to do so to avoid having to move out of where I am now. I can use your help in a few possible ways.

I have only had limited work for way too long -- the paranormal has not supported paying the bills -- and am out looking for a full time position as quickly as possible. If we have to move, I'll have to downsize significantly.

So, here's what I need help with:

1) Job Leads: My mainstream background is in corporate training (including product, online, and soft skills training), with experience in publicity/media relations, social media marketing. And of course, I have a background in writing, teaching and online coursework.
While I've been focused mainly on training, I'm open to other possible job-types. I have a very broad/diverse background that many companies would benefit from.

I'm currently looking in San Francisco, East Bay, Marin, and Sacramento areas for work, though I'm also open to some locations in the South Bay and possibly even the Peninsula.

Also, considering we may have to move, I'm open to opportunities further out in the Central Valley, and even out of state.

If you have any leads or contacts within companies (especially hiring managers and/or HR people), please let me know: profparanormal@gmail.com or call me at 925-518-4071925-518-4071.

2) Paranormal Library Sale: As I have to downsize, I will be planning a paranormal library sale for a Saturday and/or Sunday in May at my home in Martinez, CA (yes, I know many of you are out of the Bay Area, and if there are books you have been looking for, let me know and I can see if I have it for sale).

I will be selling many of the books in my extensive library. I have tons of ghost-related books, lots of books by and about psychics and mediums, books on the Unexplained and the occult, Tarot sets, reincarnation, psychic powers, etc.

Watch for the date announcement, or contact me if you're interested!

3) Take one or more of my distance classes! If I get enough students pulled in for any of my course titles (and there are a lot!), this will help immensely. If you've ever thought of taking any of my distance courses (which are audio based and include phone time with me), NOW is the time (or I may not be able to offer any classes in the future).

4) Buy some of my mentoring time -- I offer both individual and group mentoring for paranormal enthusiasts and paranormal investigators.

5) Hire me as your publishing or book promotion coach.

OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF TO HELP, PLEASE!

Loyd-Auerbach-banner1.jpg

I want to clarify that this has been confirmed as a real need, not a hoax. Bob Bain has talked directly to Loyd on this and confirms it's not just a marketing ploy.

Loyd has been trying to find real work but so far nothing has panned out. He was scheduled for an interview but let me know he had some conflicts with his Job interviews. So lets wish him well.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Loyd has been trying to find real work but so far nothing has panned out. He was scheduled for an interview but let me know he had some conflicts with his Job interviews. So lets wish him well.
He's given a lot to the paranormal world. Let's hope and pray the networking within the field can give a bit back. Wishing him well and sending him positive thoughts and energy.

Reactions: Paintman