Lovely Bones

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I am currently reading this book, "Lovely Bones.' It's a downer, definitely, but also good writing. I tried to watch the movie, but it was not very good and I didn't finish it.

Reactions: jellyforspongebob
I am currently reading this book, "Lovely Bones.' It's a downer, definitely, but also good writing. I tried to watch the movie, but it was not very good and I didn't finish it.
What's the storyline?

Garnet what genre of book do you like? I like a lot of different topics. Lately I e been reading mystery books. I just finished the Longmire series. Nothing like a good book but if they’re not a good story it’s not worth your time. Life is too short.

Reactions: garnetsilver
What's the storyline?
It's about a fourteen year old girl who was raped, killed and dismembered by a neighbor. Set in the 70's, and told from her point of view. I am not sure where the author will take it, but I am still reading!

• Wow
Reactions: Duke and Lynne
Garnet what genre of book do you like? I like a lot of different topics. Lately I e been reading mystery books. I just finished the Longmire series. Nothing like a good book but if they’re not a good story it’s not worth your time. Life is too short.
I like a good mystery, but I also like historical novels and classics. I just finished "Jane Eyre" for the umpteenth time, lol.

I like a good mystery, but I also like historical novels and classics. I just finished "Jane Eyre" for the umpteenth time, lol.
A good read. I like classics too. I read the Jane Austin series a year ago. Those books are so good.

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver
I love Jane Austin's works! I used to love the Anne Perry's mystery novels, until I learned her story; I got put off from reading any more after that.

I love Jane Austin's works! I used to love the Anne Perry's mystery novels, until I learned her story; I got put off from reading any more after that.
I haven’t read Anne Perry. What put you off about her story ?