Love Potions coming soon

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

And just how ethical would those be, hmmmm?
In one form or another they already are lol. Every morning i go to local store up the street, there are these 'enhancement' pills hanging over the resister rofl. One day i asked the girl if anyone buys those. She smiled, and cautiously answered that question rofl.

I was riding the bus with my twenty something daughter, and we were chatting away. Gradually we became aware that we were smelling something just awful. I exclaimed out loud, wondering just what it could be. My daughter wrinkled her nose and looked suspiciously about. Finally a young man seated behind us sheepishly owned up; he had applied some kind of scent that was supposed to be loaded with pheromones to attract women.
;ss

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
I was riding the bus with my twenty something daughter, and we were chatting away. Gradually we became aware that we were smelling something just awful. I exclaimed out loud, wondering just what it could be. My daughter wrinkled her nose and looked suspiciously about. Finally a young man seated behind us sheepishly owned up; he had applied some kind of scent that was supposed to be loaded with pheromones to attract women.
;ss
All you have to do Brotha is take a shower lol. Trust me, women don't want pheromones, they want a showered guy lol. Unless i am crazy, but i am speaking from experience not 'science'. lol

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: garnetsilver
You're right, Selectric; the absence of bodily funk is a great way to strike up an acquaintance!

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm
;ss
but, it got your attention, right?......lol

Last edited: