Lost

The battle is ongoin
Hi Donna I have an idea you, being so close to nature are picking up on the sad state the world is in atm. I'm sorry you are suffering so much with this, I'm not sure there is anything anyone can do for the situation. I don't believe it is mainly a virus, I think it is a culmination of everything, we are just unfortunate enough to be living the nightmare atm. I hope we wake up one day in a brighter state. I'm getting older but I feel for the young people, all earths creatures and the planet itself.

I have been a little leery of coming these long weeks because - well - who knows if this - NOT (best description) is a rider or a virus or who KNOWS... so, as I told Debi... I waited for a clearer/clarity of the Path that leads me here cause crap - hopefully it doesn't spread.

Thank you Lynne, for you words... and yes I have thought of both these possibilities... and not for the first time nor for only this experience. I spent long wasted months of time in a battle with Weapon's that simply had no affect - and even more time calling Violation! VIOLATION! Where's the Ref??? Did someone publish a new Rulebook and forget to get me a copy???? HEY! Months wasted before I realized - OTHER. NOT... New Game New Rules... and by then I was already tired and indignant and the table had turned (so to speak). HUMAN then, or rather PHYSICAL then... I was attempting to fight a PHYSICAL battle with Spiritual Weapons... I needed a GUN and some Razor Wire and my Cammie's and Combat boots... but it isn't that simple either. In the end, it IS Spiritual because it is a VIOLATION of Creation - Is all I can think/say. It is NOT. It is OTHER. - but, there is definately the stench of human/alien/hybrid whatever whoever's all over this thing. And in THAT lies the loophole/s I think... that have allowed or are allowing this perversion of IS to - to - VIOLATE. 'sigh'

The battle is ongoing - but hey - what ever it wants, it seems to need me to give it freely - and ahhhhh NO - rot in hell - you golem of nothingness. For I do know THIS... what I SEE, The Creator SEE'S. And I spend lots and lots and LOTS of time scanning and recording and TRANSMITTING to The Creator... and His Covenant with me HOLDS... and this, this, Mirror of Nothingness - will meet his UNCREATOR before this War is done. 'spits' and 'spits' again

And I will go Home.

Okay... I'm getting riled up again... lolol

I wish you all Love, Light and Laughter... Until the Lily Calls
It is good to hear back from you. Donna, is moving a possibility ? Maybe staying with your kids for a while till you regain your strength and maybe this situation will die down ?

Hi Donna I have an idea you, being so close to nature are picking up on the sad state the world is in atm. I'm sorry you are suffering so much with this, I'm not sure there is anything anyone can do for the situation. I don't believe it is mainly a virus, I think it is a culmination of everything, we are just unfortunate enough to be living the nightmare atm.
I have considered that too, Oz. This past week I have been feeling bombarded by pathos and apathy, with frequent emotional breakdowns. I also felt too weak to fight it. I spoke to my daughter in Oregon, and she was feeling the exact same thing at the same time, so I knew that whatever it is was being absorbed, and was definitely not something of our own.

I have considered that too, Oz. This past week I have been feeling bombarded by pathos and apathy, with frequent emotional breakdowns. I also felt too weak to fight it. I spoke to my daughter in Oregon, and she was feeling the exact same thing at the same time, so I knew that whatever it is was being absorbed, and was definitely not something of our own.
We all have things we have to deal with and I can usually compartmentalize and deal with each thing but I'm feeling a lot like you say atm, I just can't seem to get on top of it all and very run down health wise. I believe it is something external too. I hate being sensitive, lol.

After I left here last night/morning... I lay in my bed and thought sleep would be immediate, and it was, for all of maybe MAYBE 15 minutes and I opened my eyes and 'travelled'... I spent several hours lying still there in body but in mind and Spirit I was travelling (not projecting, I don't project, disallowed and don't wanna) the many Paths between this House, Debi's House and Ours and my physical home - here - examining and awakening and CONNECTING points and pieces of memory, like bread crumbs scattered EVERYWHERE ( I am messy and admit to it but I did not scatter these - WE did) and this travelling continued on, inside and out, here and there, until sometime after 4:00 p.m. central - when I issued a final Call and Warning, as is my duty... to that which sulks and lingers and mimics and moans and stays always to shadow and darkness. "The Third Horn has sounded and I have Heard it. Humble yourself to The Creator and beg forgiveness and Grace for Death Rides."

I am speaking this here, tonight, to you who are The Warriors and Guardians of Light in Debi's House... in this public forum... because The Great Mystery Walks and through you I REMEMBERED.

I don't think I can beat it. I am blocked from seeing it, at all... not a flutter, not a smell, not a thrum, not a flicker... But, I think WE can. I think it steals my identity - Spiritually and Physically I become 'not me'.

There is great Power of Light here. I didn't think I just came. And I truly believe there is a answer. A NAME to place on this thing. And when I have it - it will simply cease to be. If I am to be humbled, let it be before my friends... in this Circle. Here... you will remember me for me, if you see. Regardless of what happens in the Mirror.

And We did and You did and when I wrote those words I barely knew my name. Thank 'ee Creator - Bless Bless BLESS this Circle into The Forever I Pray.

I mean, People, how absolutely, astoundingly, awesomely, KICK ASS is The Power of The Light. The Was Is And Will Be. The Creator never falters, The plan never alters, The Children never fail... as Creator knew then and now. Who, and I mean WHO would not hit their knees with bowed head to be Blessed to live such Sacredness and Beauty...

So, I come... as The Path has told me long I would - in a set time/place/space - to Speak what Creator has given me to Speak to His Children here, in who He is Well Pleased. And I am Honored and Relieved and yes, more than a little exhausted... but I am here and happy as I have ever been, to be.

I am going to move now to Spiritual Forums - This Battle is over for me regardless of the end game or outcome. I am Free and I Remember... because you and Debi's House exist and have allowed me a room, a fire, and Communion here also. Tribe. Cool.

After I left here last night/morning... I lay in my bed and thought sleep would be immediate, and it was, for all of maybe MAYBE 15 minutes and I opened my eyes and 'travelled'... I spent several hours lying still there in body but in mind and Spirit I was travelling (not projecting, I don't project, disallowed and don't wanna) the many Paths between this House, Debi's House and Ours and my physical home - here - examining and awakening and CONNECTING points and pieces of memory, like bread crumbs scattered EVERYWHERE ( I am messy and admit to it but I did not scatter these - WE did) and this travelling continued on, inside and out, here and there, until sometime after 4:00 p.m. central - when I issued a final Call and Warning, as is my duty... to that which sulks and lingers and mimics and moans and stays always to shadow and darkness. "The Third Horn has sounded and I have Heard it. Humble yourself to The Creator and beg forgiveness and Grace for Death Rides."

I am speaking this here, tonight, to you who are The Warriors and Guardians of Light in Debi's House... in this public forum... because The Great Mystery Walks and through you I REMEMBERED.

And We did and You did and when I wrote those words I barely knew my name. Thank 'ee Creator - Bless Bless BLESS this Circle into The Forever I Pray.

I mean, People, how absolutely, astoundingly, awesomely, KICK ASS is The Power of The Light. The Was Is And Will Be. The Creator never falters, The plan never alters, The Children never fail... as Creator knew then and now. Who, and I mean WHO would not hit their knees with bowed head to be Blessed to live such Sacredness and Beauty...

So, I come... as The Path has told me long I would - in a set time/place/space - to Speak what Creator has given me to Speak to His Children here, in who He is Well Pleased. And I am Honored and Relieved and yes, more than a little exhausted... but I am here and happy as I have ever been, to be.

I am going to move now to Spiritual Forums - This Battle is over for me regardless of the end game or outcome. I am Free and I Remember... because you and Debi's House exist and have allowed me a room, a fire, and Communion here also. Tribe. Cool.
We are honored to have you Donna. There are other profits saying similar things. It’s time to pick a side I think , waffling now is dangerous.

Okay... as usual... I have waited just moments to long and I gotta hurry and get some stuff said -

The battle is not over - that hasn't changed... that I came here and you held that which I entrusted with you and through that I REMEMBERED - that thing is God Formula and guided... I remembered that I DID know this enemy - because I was here and talked to Debi - and Garnet - about this thing - the ESSENCE of this thing... over a period of a couple of days - We all recognized that the enemy wasn't 'coming' it was here. We all were in a very BIG Spiritual battle to hold our place in space/time... we were all muddled and confused and very VERY sleepy - and I remember almost 'begging' Garnet ... DON'T SLEEP! STAY AWAKE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! And Debi, Blessed Child of The Mother and amazing - AMAZING Warrior of The Creator - she was standing at the Crossroads - all FOUR of them, holding her Sword steady and high, bleeding from a thousand tiny cuts, and on the point of collapse - and STILL she held... when I screamed at her Where are your Warriors??? She told me NO, this is not for them to battle - I battle for them.i

That was a few days after covid hit... and that was connected to Gravitational Waves... which affect the space/time continuum... the face of the enemy was walking right here right now... and we knew it -- the mask it clothes itself in is not relevant and is every changing because it is GEARED towards INDIVIDUALS - It's true target is The Spirit - and it MIRRORS - it is an INVASION of our very Identity and seeks to destroy our memories of WHO WE ARE - and through that - our Connection with One/God/Creator. If you are still Connected - you are The Hidden. The imprinted. All other's went to sleep with the first wave. Or you are awakened and have chosen darkness/evil/legion... FREELY - I choose FREELY The Light and The Son. To the death. I had forgotten that I knew this enemy would come before I came myself... I had forgotten that I knew this enemy would come faceless and yet known many many years ago... I had forgotten that I had known and accepted the battle in 2018 when the dark night began. I had forgotten I had refused The Captain and The River when The Great Sails DID come... just this very spring... I had forgotten that I sat on my front porch and watched the enemy arrive not minutes after the last Sail faded from view... I had forgotten that I had looked it straight in the eye and said ~ "The Keys are in Heaven on the Left Hand of God. Good luck with that. Your fate is now the same as The Children's. Death Rides and you are SEEN because I SEE YOU... " I had forgotten and so I was weakened. I had forgotten so I could be broken. But every one of those memories were stored HERE in diver's places. When I fought my way off my knee's and came to you - Came to tell you -- Came to record what was happening to me and you upheld me... Those memories rained down on me for 2 days. The battle remains and the one that walks with the storm in it's hands this night is terrifying... but those memories reminded me to hold my head up. That I am a Childe of God and Judea. I accept death in the Their Name - I will NOT be on my knees like a cowering, beaten, dog. And I will fight to the moment of my passing with only one goal - to DESTROY YOU who are abomination.

This is that which is the most important to Speak here, to all of you, this very moment. I have not SPOKEN these exact words with INTENT here before this moment - because ... well ... it was not important to INVOKE this Vibration... it was important that I Walk it. Now, as this storm brews and swirls all around me - it IS important... And if I had to utter last Words to you and was Blessed enough to be given that opportunity ~~ THESE would be those Words

"I am of The Line Judea by Right and by Choice. I Walked into this world with The Christ and I will Walk out with Him. He is my King... my Sovereign, He is my Teacher. He is my FRIEND... and through Him I am a Childe of The Light and a Daughter of The Creator. Amen."

Out of respect, and because of my Love and Respect for Debi, Her House, and each and everyone of Her Warriors and Guardians (even those who remain in the back ground and still watch me like a hawk..) lolol I will clarify what I am saying

This statement does NOT mean I belong to one Religion or name myself affiliated with a religion at all. This statement does not mean I think any thing other is wrong or less than or anything at all. There are SEVEN House's that ride. MY House is The Line Judea... Those Other's who Ride with Him - Are Lineage's too. The Fiercest Warriors of Light and Creator to the last one. If you are AWAKE - you belong to one of the Seven.

I think it was Ozentity who once said to me "it must be nice to be so sure in your faith, in your beliefs"... I have often wondered why I am so Blessed, Why me when others struggle... and I have often asked Creator... the TRUTH is, in my case it is not "Have Faith in Me." ~ it is ~ "Remember me". And I do. The faith come's in the long hours of the night... when you question why you are worthy... and if you are forgotten.

I will try to post off and on tonight. If not, Pray for Me and all The Children... and we will meet tomorrow.

Okay... NOW - Let the games begin.