Lost City of the Giants found in Ecuador

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
What you need to know about the Lost City Of Giants unearthed in Ecuador | Ancient Code

The discovery od the Lost city of giants is one of the most incredible discoveries in recent years. It is also one of the many ancient sites that according to mainstream scholars is not important.

Optimized-Lost-City-of-Giants-Ecuador.jpg

It is believed that the discovery of the ‘Lost City Of Giants’ in Ecuador, is one of the most important discoveries of the 21st century. But not only is this incredible discovery of great importance, it is one of the many findings that have been ‘omitted’ by mainstream researchers around the globe.

Ancient legends in Ecuador speak of a time when there were giants walking on Earth, and where these beings created huge megalithic cities, that have now been consumed by nature.

Here, we take a closer look at this incredible finding by going through the most important details about this enigmatic megalithic city:

A Legend that turned into reality. Even before discovering the ancient megalithic city, many local legends spoke of a time when incredible GIANT beings inhabited the remote region of Ecuador. These giants created megalithic sites, and this ancient city is just one of the many that are located in the region.

In order to find the lost city of giants, a group of explorers teamed up with the locals who were well aware and knew that this ancient city was, in fact, real.

Fenton and his team believe the intricate boulders, the complex pattern and their fine assembly are clear indications that the enigmatic lost city of giants is not a natural formation but one of the best pieces of evidence that support the theory that in the distant past, Giants walked on Earth

Full Story at Site

Not enough evidence for me. I would like to see a civil engineer's analysis of the stone structure to determine if it is man made or naturally occurring. Also as one article reader commented, finding giant tools near by would add credence to the story.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I love these giant stories. We once had giant dinasours, giant people may have existed too. My question is why does it seem there is always people and governments trying to suppress these findings. There may be a link to something they don't want us to know. What is it?