Lost City in Kansas found

From the article:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A few years ago, Donald Blakeslee, an anthropologist and archaeology professor at Wichita State University, began piecing things together. And what he’s found has spurred a rethinking of traditional views on the early settlement of the Midwest, while potentially filling a major gap in American history.

Using freshly translated documents written by the Spanish conquistadors more than 400 years ago and an array of high-tech equipment, Blakeslee located what he believes to be the lost city of Etzanoa, home to perhaps 20,000 people between 1450 and 1700."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It must be rewarding to find the site after much research.

Reactions: Benway
This was interesting. It’s so tragic that some groups of people think it’s ok to march into someone elses world and just take what they want and attack the inhabitants.

that is cool, I have a map of ghost towns for all the lower 48 states some tell the story of how they were abandoned or why they were some they have no idea why but they have records of the population of the towns it's pretty cool I'll try and dig it up if anyone interested. There is a lot here in Michigan I have the original owners of Wayne county documents and sales of the deed.

Reactions: Lynne
"Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism."

I believe this is due to old European men voting in a law nobody was told about which makes 80% of the internet illegal because they think computers are giant boxes with flashing lights called M.A.X.X. which are owned by sword wielding pirates who reach out of the screen and steal Copy Rights (presumably like human rights, and those are... good?) Thanks, arrogance!

Reactions: Paintman
From the article:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A few years ago, Donald Blakeslee, an anthropologist and archaeology professor at Wichita State University, began piecing things together. And what he’s found has spurred a rethinking of traditional views on the early settlement of the Midwest, while potentially filling a major gap in American history.

Using freshly translated documents written by the Spanish conquistadors more than 400 years ago and an array of high-tech equipment, Blakeslee located what he believes to be the lost city of Etzanoa, home to perhaps 20,000 people between 1450 and 1700."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It must be rewarding to find the site after much research.
Sincere thanks for part of the story!

Reactions: Lynne
Sincere thanks for part of the story!
OK, Ben....I shall be sure to post more of the stories for you instead of links. Your new EU standards are unbelievable. Critter and I made sure our site is compliant, so we know how strict they are.

Reactions: Lynne and Benway