Lost and Found

My Dad’s wedding ring.

I have my Mom’s gold wedding band - she gave it to me on my 14th birthday to keep; I wear it on a chain around my neck after I lost, then found, it In 2000.

Technically, I never lost it because I never had possession of it. But, I’d like to have my Dad’s ring so that I could have them permanently interlinked.

Last edited:
I'd like to get back the feeling I had for my first girlfriend. I don't know if it was real love but I lost it and have never found anything like it again.

I'd like to get back the feeling I had for my first girlfriend. I don't know if it was real love but I lost it and have never found anything like it again.
You are probably not alone Oz. First love is - like many other first emotional experiences - more impressive and more accutely felt.

Not exactly my very first GF but materially so, I was powerfully psychically linked to her for fully ten years. I’ve posted on the PNF about several episodes in that relationship. This deep connection was not necessarily by choice; this was just the depth of the connection. I have never felt anything like that since regardless of how I have tried nor where I have looked.

Nearly 20 years later - and a full year into my relationship with my current GF - my Ex asked me if we could try again. It took every calorie I had to clear my head and tell her “No”. It was so difficult because I missed the feelings I had...honestly, I missed the feeling much more than I missed her.

I must sound like a heel for sharing those details.

Last edited:
You are probably not alone Oz. First love is - like many other first emotional experiences - more impressive and more accurately felt.

Not exactly my very first GF but materially so, I was powerfully psychically linked to her for fully ten years. I’ve posted on the PNF about several episodes in that relationship. This deep connection was not necessarily by choice; this was just the depth of the connection. I have never felt anything like that since regardless of how I have tried nor where I have looked.

Nearly 20 years later - and a full year into my relationship with my current GF - my Ex asked me if we could try again. It took every calorie I had to clear my head and tell her “No”. It was so difficult because I missed the feelings I had...honestly, I missed the feeling much more than I missed her.

I must sound like a heel for sharing those details.
No, I think you sound like an honest and wise bloke, I don't think we should go backwards but it's ok to keep it in your heart and just remember the good, funny times.

Same here.
That too is probably common to many people Oz - not just us two.

The difficulty in my relationship is that I had trouble knowing if I was experiencing my own feelings or hers...or, someone else’s!

I realized a full year earlier that I was crazy telepathic. But I didn’t know until I was into that relationship that I was also empathic. That tossed in the risk of feeling something which may or may not even be relevant to her, or even relevant to me, or worse even relevant to either of us.

Once that relationship ended, there was lots of self reflection on what I felt along the entire relationship. Lots of self doubt. Lots of reasons to miss - and possibly even misunderstand or misinterpret - those loving feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and ozentity
That too is probably common to many people Oz - not just us two.

The difficulty in my relationship is that I had trouble knowing if I was experiencing my own feelings or hers...or, someone else’s!

I realized a full year earlier that I was crazy telepathic. But I didn’t know until I was into that relationship that I was also empathic. That tossed in the risk of feeling something which may or may not even be relevant to her, or even relevant to me, or worse even relevant to either of us.

Once that relationship ended, there was lots of self reflection on what I felt along the entire relationship. Lots of self doubt. Lots of reasons to miss - and possibly even misunderstand or misinterpret - those loving feelings.
The gift you have would make life difficult in relationships I'd imagine, but so much insight.

Reactions: Debi
The gift you have would make life difficult in relationships I'd imagine, but so much insight.
Ohhhhhh yes. I have chosen to accept that regardless of what I might know/feel, everyone is equally owed their own space and their own secrets.

Reactions: ozentity