Loss for words

Chelsea

Reaction score
Hello all!

New to the website. I was hoping to get a little insight from anyone who is willing to listen. So, I've always been really into the paranormal world. Have been ghost hunting hundreds of times. It started out as something interesting and cheap to do. Would walk around grave yards at night with my sister and friends. Then we started going to old insane asylums because we were looking for more of a thrill and started actually trying to find the paranormal. Needless to say, we found it. We went into Eloise Insane Aslyum well before they tore it half way down. Its located in Westland, MI for those who aren't familiar. It housed many many insane patients including my grandmother who tried to kill my whole family by burning the house down. Anyways, I sort of got the feeling she was there when we went to Eloise from time to time, or at least it felt like it but who knows. I have other pictures on my digital camera of white figures standing in windows that aren't there in other shots. Needless to say, we found the paranormal and some of them aren't nice. When I would go into the Eloise building, I felt so sad immediately. I felt extremely heavy like every step I took drained me of energy. Almost like I just got done running a marathon and am trying to make it to the bench after crossing the finish line. I walked up flights of stairs feeling this way to explore. I never felt anything touch me, shove me. Never saw anything other than in photos. After that though, weird and random unexplainable things kept happening. Hanging pictures would end up on the other side of the room, random objects would be ejected from there place and almost thrown from their spot. I would wake up abrubtly sweating and feeling uneasy, think I saw something, blink, but nothing was actually there. It felt like whatever was at Eloise latched onto me. One day at work I took a picture and never noticed until recently that there was something behind me. I attached the original picture and also one that is zoomed in. So the license plate picture in the picture is very high up, the bottom of the wheel on the picture is about where my head is, standing up. Where the ghost is placed, is quite literally in the top corner of the room. There was absolutely nothing in that corner and nothing on the back of my chair. If that was a person, they would've been about 9 ft tall or more. I feel like this thing is following me. Has anyone ever saw anything like this? It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. I guess I just wanted to see if anyone has ever experienced something like this before. Also, how do I get rid of this following me? This picture has never been edited other than to zoom in. 100% real and very scary. Does anyone has any insight on this?
FB_IMG_1524931393882.jpg
FB_IMG_1524931382849.jpg

Reactions: Armand
Hi Chelsea and welcome to the forum. First, "looking" for the paranormal without knowing what you're doing is the most common way to get yourself into trouble out there! Which it sounds like you just did.

First, an entity can appear high or low. They don't use space the same as we do, so it would not necessarily be that tall. It may just be floating. First bit of advice I will give you is to tell it to go away. Sounds simplistic, but that is the first thing to do...order it to leave you alone. Take back your space. Also tell it to not touch you or scare you in anyway. Then say St. Michael's Prayer...a copy of which I shall give you in a moment.

Next step is to try some smudging with white sage. And stay out of the mental hospitals or other haunted sites until you know the does and do nots! It's not like on TV. Honest. Attachements happen all the time because people think this is like TV shows. Try this first and see if it helps. Meanwhile, we're here for you and I'm sure there will be more advice shortly coming your way.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

Last edited:
It’s not even close to what’s on tv. Debi’s 100% right on that. Are you still into ghost hunting by going into old or abandoned places? Perhaps take a break for a short time until you have everything in your life back in order (i.e, these things aren’t following you anymore). We can give you some tips for self care when being around these things if you’d like to know.

Hi and welcome Chelsea. Sorry you are dealing with this. Seeing that in the pic would be unnerving ! Debi and Charleh’s advice is right on. Claim your space and use prayer if you have a faith in god. Keep us posted. By the way nice pic of you minus the creature.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hello all!

New to the website. I was hoping to get a little insight from anyone who is willing to listen. So, I've always been really into the paranormal world. Have been ghost hunting hundreds of times. It started out as something interesting and cheap to do. Would walk around grave yards at night with my sister and friends. Then we started going to old insane asylums because we were looking for more of a thrill and started actually trying to find the paranormal. Needless to say, we found it. We went into Eloise Insane Aslyum well before they tore it half way down. Its located in Westland, MI for those who aren't familiar. It housed many many insane patients including my grandmother who tried to kill my whole family by burning the house down. Anyways, I sort of got the feeling she was there when we went to Eloise from time to time, or at least it felt like it but who knows. I have other pictures on my digital camera of white figures standing in windows that aren't there in other shots. Needless to say, we found the paranormal and some of them aren't nice. When I would go into the Eloise building, I felt so sad immediately. I felt extremely heavy like every step I took drained me of energy. Almost like I just got done running a marathon and am trying to make it to the bench after crossing the finish line. I walked up flights of stairs feeling this way to explore. I never felt anything touch me, shove me. Never saw anything other than in photos. After that though, weird and random unexplainable things kept happening. Hanging pictures would end up on the other side of the room, random objects would be ejected from there place and almost thrown from their spot. I would wake up abrubtly sweating and feeling uneasy, think I saw something, blink, but nothing was actually there. It felt like whatever was at Eloise latched onto me. One day at work I took a picture and never noticed until recently that there was something behind me. I attached the original picture and also one that is zoomed in. So the license plate picture in the picture is very high up, the bottom of the wheel on the picture is about where my head is, standing up. Where the ghost is placed, is quite literally in the top corner of the room. There was absolutely nothing in that corner and nothing on the back of my chair. If that was a person, they would've been about 9 ft tall or more. I feel like this thing is following me. Has anyone ever saw anything like this? It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. I guess I just wanted to see if anyone has ever experienced something like this before. Also, how do I get rid of this following me? This picture has never been edited other than to zoom in. 100% real and very scary. Does anyone has any insight on this?View attachment 13245 View attachment 13246
My Dad used to preach at Eloise every thursday night and me and my brother used to have to go with him because we were hellions and no one would baby sit us. I worked in westland for nine years at Plastipak packaging. The grave yard across the street from where you are speaking the head stones do not have names just numbers, back in the early 1900's Eloise was conidered to be a city and it housed all the people society deemed outcasts meaning Alcoholics morphine addicts and the mentally ill.

Hi Armand, I've been to the grave yard but really didnt feel anything spooky there. That's amazing your dad would preach to those in need. I hope he helped a great deal of people. The vibe there isnt the greatest and people truly do need help.
My Dad used to preach at Eloise every thursday night and me and my brother used to have to go with him because we were hellions and no one would baby sit us. I worked in westland for nine years at Plastipak packaging. The grave yard across the street from where you are speaking the head stones do not have names just numbers, back in the early 1900's Eloise was conidered to be a city and it housed all the people society deemed outcasts meaning Alcoholics morphine addicts and the mentally ill.

Reactions: garnetsilver