Loretta Young's Angel Encounter

I was driving a 40 foot straight truck one day that was loaded down...about 20 years ago. The season was transitioning to spring and the roads were clear. I was driving 64 mph down the highway and I hit some slush; the entire truck went completely sideways covering both lanes. I turned into the skid and a Cadillac was approaching from the oncoming lane; it was close enough that I could see two elderly people in it. I started saying to myself “oh God oh God oh God!”........my adrenaline peaked and I blacked out. Something I’ve learned that I do over the years. When I snapped out of it...my truck was parked perfectly on the side of the road with my foot on the brake pedal. I looked behind me and the Cadillac was parked on my side of the road facing the other direction. To this day I have no idea how I went from being feet from death to being totally safe. How did I not kill those people? I wondered if they were okay and then my instincts told me maybe they were waiting to see if I was okay. So I put the truck in first gear and started to slowly roll away, and as I did they did the same. My theory: angels intervened. I have absolutely no idea how I got from going 64 mph sideways to parked perfectly on the side of the road and everyone was totally fine. I’ll never forget it.

I was driving a 40 foot straight truck one day that was loaded down...about 20 years ago. The season was transitioning to spring and the roads were clear. I was driving 64 mph down the highway and I hit some slush; the entire truck went completely sideways covering both lanes. I turned into the skid and a Cadillac was approaching from the oncoming lane; it was close enough that I could see two elderly people in it. I started saying to myself “oh God oh God oh God!”........my adrenaline peaked and I blacked out. Something I’ve learned that I do over the years. When I snapped out of it...my truck was parked perfectly on the side of the road with my foot on the brake pedal. I looked behind me and the Cadillac was parked on my side of the road facing the other direction. To this day I have no idea how I went from being feet from death to being totally safe. How did I not kill those people? I wondered if they were okay and then my instincts told me maybe they were waiting to see if I was okay. So I put the truck in first gear and started to slowly roll away, and as I did they did the same. My theory: angels intervened. I have absolutely no idea how I got from going 64 mph sideways to parked perfectly on the side of the road and everyone was totally fine. I’ll never forget it.
A wonder miracle. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Debi
A good article. I had not heard of the Rosary links turning to gold. A miracle that science can validate.

There have been lots of claims of rosary links turning gold, but that's different than turning into gold. The former is a chemical reaction between human perspiration/skin oils and the metal/alloys links, they change to a gold or copper color due to tarnish. I have yet to see a verifiable report of the links physically changing from whatever metal to gold, to me that would be a true miracle.

Let's keep in mind it's more important to some spiritually that the color changed than it is physically why it changed.

Reactions: 7Critter
There have been lots of claims of rosary links turning gold, but that's different than turning into gold. The former is a chemical reaction between human perspiration/skin oils and the metal/alloys links, they change to a gold or copper color due to tarnish. I have yet to see a verifiable report of the links physically changing from whatever metal to gold, to me that would be a true miracle.

Let's keep in mind it's more important to some spiritually that the color changed than it is physically why it changed.
Thanks for clarifying. The way it was written I assumed it was the real thing. That certainly changes the event.

Thanks for clarifying. The way it was written I assumed it was the real thing. That certainly changes the event.

It may have been "the real thing," I certainly believe miracles can occur. I'd like to see a credible report proving it, however.

Reactions: Lynne
It may have been "the real thing," I certainly believe miracles can occur. I'd like to see a credible report proving it, however.
Yes I would have thought something this valuable would have made the news somewhere.

Good story. It's nice to have some one looking out for you.

Reactions: Lynne