Looking Forward...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

153300907_277360240426506_8707091335247074835_o.jpg

YES, YOU MAY HAVE MORE THAN ONE BUT START WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU.​

Reactions: Benway
I just want to be done with the masks. They make it hard to breathe, they constantly ride up and poke me in the eyeballs and it's impossible to just ask someone a question without having to use my "outside" voice.

I posted this because I want people to keep hope. We are turning the tide and although it may be awhile, it's time for us to have hope again and look forward to the future. With a bit of patience we will do these things again. :) Keep the faith, people. Keep following the protocols, but we now hopefully have some light at the end of the tunnel we entered a year ago.

Flirt!
A lot.
I can only imagine that after all this with no social scene, no way to even meet anyone, no physical contact and only seeing anyone from a distance and often wearing a mask with only eyes being visible, without ever seeing that subtle raise of the mouth, being just slightly too close, no close contact that every single single person, when we can finally meet again are going to be millions of the worst and best flirts in history, often at the same time.
I'm going to flirt and be flirted with and it is going to be AMAZING!
I'm even looking forward to being shot down in flames again!

That all may be both literal and a metaphor.

Last edited: