Looking for your thoughts and opinions on my experiences

I've had dreams like that, where I will briefly dream about a sign on a truck or a picture in a newspaper and then later that day, I will see it in real time.

Hi Jc010 and welcome to Debi's House. I don't think I've made an appearance as public since you have come so I will offer you this disclaimer before I address this thread :innocent: It's not often that I don't get a c*ap load of 'interference' myself when I attempt to get here from there - but I try to be here in Spirit anyway and I have read your thread several times. Tonight the line was clear.

Disclaimer: The following post is offered as opinion and not as an attack. I do attack... lololol - but only when I am led to an adversary. This is not that. Also, know that while I do have a good comprehension of everything discussed here, I also always lean Spiritual (as in HEY! It's a big Universe out there be sure you remember we are not the top of the food chain literally and psychically.) It's my personal belief that we ARE capable of understanding but we can't do that until all the piece's are on the table. And they're not. Neither Spiritually OR Scientifically.

Okay, so - only my world my opinion - my opinion on some of this comes from wayyyyyyy more experience then I ever ask for, sought out, or could have even dreamed up in the wildest imagination of my child mind much less the adult one... so, let's talk.

The final event worth discussing is when I pulled up my son’s baby camera from my phone and the image was essentially frozen and the image below is what I saw. I am aware of signal issues that could happen, but nobody was in the room at the time and this has never happened again. To me it looks like a picture frame of a man looking down into the crib. Pictures are below. Normal view and view when this happened.

See, I would have a real problem from this point onward - honorable Beings of ANY realm do NOT stand over the crib of an innocent like he/she/it has every right to be doing that. I know many children are more attuned then adults to the otherworldly and often interact with other realms of being/s BUT this is not an interaction. This is an observation. Their is no communication and that is obvious. I could be misunderstanding what "caught on baby camera" mean's but if your son is in that crib this is a VIOLATION period.

As already mentioned, do not go seeking out any potential entities on the property - you could escalate any activity and things could become more frightening - especially if there is indeed a portal. As soon as you start to acknowledge any entity, you can become a 'beacon' that draws in further energies through it.

This is the BEST advice you will ever receive. You would be well served to take it very seriously. You will also be best served by remembering that just because you are the only one aware of these things (you think) the paranormal and ESPECIALLY dealing with portals will not just affect you (and it will) but your family also.
The portal explanation is interesting as I did find it odd that the image captured appeared to be framed.

There are Portals. Then there are Doors. I have seen neither framed as such. But then, it's a new day everyday. What can happen though, is mimicry. There are some beings very adapt at searching your mind and memories to acquaint themselves with what your thoughts are on how something should look or would look and mirror that back to you - never good. Those one's.
I'm sure there is no scientific answer, but what would (at least in theory) cause an entity to come in and out of a portal. Are they free to come and go as they wish? Are there triggers I am unaware of causing an entity to come in/out?

I think there ARE scientific answers dealing with portals but finding an absolute on the who and what they are made of much less who is coming and going is like asking why humans act (individually) this way or that. Trigger's though... there are those who want and will try anything to get... again... Never good. Those one's.
Your explanation earlier as to your wife's position relative to these events suggests she might be in denial. If that's the case, she could have had the experiences but refuses to admit/accept them.

This is a good answer and probable, but let me offer another below.
Yes, you are correct. I think she believes events I told her, just doesn't want to know about them anymore. She believes in psychics/mediums so she definitely believes in that, but just think its different being things in our own house, as minor as they might be. Also, as an example if she did hear something fall, the mental checklist of what happened/what fell does not include the idea of it being paranormal. More just something that could be explained by something else or just ignoring, not worrying about what happened.

It is possible she See's at least as much as you, and inherently knows it's a dark, strange road that should not be visible. Not to her, her children, you, or anyone. We call this "Breaking The Veil" . The Veil is there for reason... and once pulled aside is not put back in place by anyone other then those who constructed them in the beginning. So, understand... In this case, your wife may be gearing up to do battle for her family and she clearly states she does not want to go there, being her husband she doesn't want YOU to go there... and she damn*d well doesn't want otherworldly dead, alive, good or bad ANYONE'S standing over her son's crib. She might not be curious at all. She might have a strict line of action - a line in the dirt sort of thing... of what she will tolerate on a Spiritual level. Not RELIGIOUS Level. Spiritual level. Everyone's got one. We come into the world with it whether we acknowledge that or not. So, a word of caution... from a women with two small children who did not want to go there but did... don't ever assume you have the corner market on what's what. Many have battled for those who think just that. Until they don't.

Anyway, I had a dream about this for being open when I walked downstairs. I don't know what the order of events were but one day my money in law came over saying she found a key and asked if was ours. Never saw it before. We don't use keys. Have codes on our doors. It must be your other daughter's I said. Finally after some time this key was still here and I asked my wife to talk to her family to find the owner of the key. I said I will double check it's not our front door lock. It wasn't but it was at this moment where the dream came rushing back to me and the key ultimately opened that back door in the laundry room.
3. Just last night I had a dream where I only really remembered a bear. We occasionally get them, seen about 2 in 7 years. This morning my wife called that she was nearly in an accident because she had to slam on her brakes and was inches from hitting a bear that ran in front of her car.

Okay... on the first here and the Key... I will only tell you - beware. If I told you why I would say that you would undoubtedly (1) Listen, then spend a wee bit of time analyzing, then go on with your agenda/business in this/these experiences... or (2) immediately decide I'm crazy or a theorist/ or to big for my britches because it's not possible I could know more than you or him or them, I mean, I'm experiencing and learning more and more each day and so I am the expert on this because it is happening to ME... as is usual... men fall to ego, then temptation, in this kind of lead up to the REAL Godsmack... 3 to 1 to women. Go on, get mad... I don't KNOW why - ask The Creator or a Scientist or Parapsychologist, or or or... it is a Truth as I have seen, witnessed, and mourned, for 40 long years.

On the second dream it is clear to me, as an unassimilated and willful indigenous Childe. The Bear come's with Wisdom ALWAYS. In the physical and in the dream/vision/Spiritual. The wisdom the Bear travels/Journeys to give is Enlightenment. Sight. A Higher Thing. Bear does not come with such a Gift if it is not necessary in the immediate and very VERY important. It is important that you hear and understand and LEARN and so be Enlightened, because it is a one time Gift. It can't be saved until or passed on to or ignored so that there is no accountability. The Gift once given is on your Feather into the far away. What you do with it is free will... The Bear is why I decided to post here at all. So it is my advice if you will have it... that you seek to HEAR the message unfiltered, without seeking under beds and down rabbit holes for interpretation... whether or not it fits what you want or even believe... because, you See, it was your wife that was in danger. Make sure you are not the path that leads it to her.

Last edited: