Looking for those with extra-normal abilities or a lead

SaintDymphna

Reaction score
Hello! I'm not sure if this is the correct section to be posting or even the correct forum but I am a journalist based in Canada hoping to touch base with communities such as your own. I'm trying to find any kind of evidence of people with extra-normal abilities that would be willing to speak on and off the record. I'm not looking for superman, but I am looking for people who may be able to help me make sense of the full scope that this universe has to offer.

If you or someone you know is willing to talk, please feel free to reach out.

Hello! I'm not sure if this is the correct section to be posting or even the correct forum but I am a journalist based in Canada hoping to touch base with communities such as your own. I'm trying to find any kind of evidence of people with extra-normal abilities that would be willing to speak on and off the record. I'm not looking for superman, but I am looking for people who may be able to help me make sense of the full scope that this universe has to offer.

If you or someone you know is willing to talk, please feel free to reach out.
Most of the members here do not care to be used in studies, etc. Many already look at us a "different", and we prefer to keep our sacred spaces without anyone studying us. With that said, since you are not using a link and willing to use the Private message system here, if anyone is interested, they will use that method to contact you.

Most of the members here do not care to be used in studies, etc. Many already look at us a "different", and we prefer to keep our sacred spaces without anyone studying us. With that said, since you are not using a link and willing to use the Private message system here, if anyone is interested, they will use that method to contact you.
Thank you for allowing me to maintain my post of your forum. I am not here to make anyone feel as if they are any form of "other". I'm only trying to deepen my understanding.

Thank you for allowing me to maintain my post of your forum. I am not here to make anyone feel as if they are any form of "other". I'm only trying to deepen my understanding.
Speaking strictly for myself, I would be very uncomfortable being studied. I have had bad experiences after letting people know things like this about me, so I hope you can understand why some people may not wish to participate. Good luck with your research!

Speaking strictly for myself, I would be very uncomfortable being studied. I have had bad experiences after letting people know things like this about me, so I hope you can understand why some people may not wish to participate. Good luck with your research!
I definitely understand how you feel. I myself have dedicated a lot of time into researching and developing theories surrounding the existential nature of the universe and have lost the respect of those around me when they have heard what I have to say or have been labelled as "crazy" by the best of friends and now act as if I don't truly believe in what I have told them in the past. It's painful to not be heard out and vilified.

To clarify, I am not looking into this for any story to be published. I only mention my journalistic nature to make it clear that I have a professional background in interviewing and compiling research, as well as the fact I would not like to deceive anyone who would be soured by my career had they not known prior to interacting with me.

GS,
I am with you on that. Good luck if anyone is willing to speak with you on the matter.
Speaking for myself I will pass, nothing against you but I prefer to tell ppl what I have if needing to help them out.

Reactions: Donna K.
Hello.
Maybe if we can read some of your previous work we can get to know each other better.

Reactions: Lynne