Looking for answers

I am wide awake just now racking my brain just now asking questions like, why 3 women? Did I know them ? Was it help they wanted?
I think I want to go back and try and get these answers...
When you go to bed , relax your mind and ask for the meaning to be revealed to you. Make a strong intention to remember your dream. You may get an answer.

When you go to bed , relax your mind and ask for the meaning to be revealed to you. Make a strong intention to remember your dream. You may get an answer.
Thanks for the advice truth seeker.
I'll try to chill now as it's 04:43am and I'm reading all these fascinating stories that others have encountered.
I'll keep you posted.
Goodnight...

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
Hi there, thanks for the reply.
I haven't done anything like before or felt anything so real as I said there was a forth person who I couldn't see but the 3 women I can describe what clothes the had on etc where clearly scared of.
I am a believer in it all as in haunted houses and spirits etc... but I have never entered another time frame when things change I.e smells, shapes, touch that sort of stuff.
I'm just not sure what to do next! or should I do anything?
There was a psychologist in the late 1800s named William James. He wrote a book that I urge everybody to go get, "The Variety of Religious Experiences." In it he described our contacts with the Paranormal as "just beyond the flimsiest of screens."

Reactions: Lynne
On Friday night I had my first encounter/outer body experience, this is the only way I can explain it so here goes.
When at my friends house and having a few beers and good chat about the old times and places we used to go, all of a sudden I was in another time period which I reckon the 70s with 3 women. 2 of them I think where the older lady's kids mid teens I could clearly see them as they came into the room and sat beside me all the while my friend is still chatting away, next thing the 2 youngsters back off into the hall and then I am physically fighting with a fourth person who I can't see? The mother is backed right up on the couch as I'm rolling about on the carpet... then nothing but total emotion, I'm crying my eyes out and my mate ask what's wrong? When I asked to tell me the truth was I rolling about on the floor get thrown about. He can't believe what he's hearing and assures me that I was only looking at the couch for a second then the door way...Has anyone else experienced anything like this because I feel that I need to go back to my friend's house and try to reconnect?
I do not endorse marijuana or use it anymore for that matter but it cant be avoided in this explanation: the first time I smoked weed, we skipped school and I said "How do you know if you're high?" my friend laffed . as we walked back to the school I saw myself and my friend walking and all of a sudden I was back inside my body that particular type obe never happened again but I do know how to trigger them just not sure if it is a good idea to help others do it. Why did we go back to school? We were high.

Reactions: Lynne
I do not endorse marijuana or use it anymore for that matter but it cant be avoided in this explanation: the first time I smoked weed, we skipped school and I said "How do you know if you're high?" my friend laffed . as we walked back to the school I saw myself and my friend walking and all of a sudden I was back inside my body that particular type obe never happened again but I do know how to trigger them just not sure if it is a good idea to help others do it. Why did we go back to school? We were high.

Thanks for your reply Armand,
I'm not sure if want trigger something that I can't control if you get what I mean! If it was a better experience then I would say tell me but I think I will wait and see if anything happens again.

There was a psychologist in the late 1800s named William James. He wrote a book that I urge everybody to go get, "The Variety of Religious Experiences." In it he described our contacts with the Paranormal as "just beyond the flimsiest of screens."

Thanks paintman for that, I'll be sure to look out for it.

20180913_210449_001.jpg

Reactions: Debi