Looking for answers

Gman81

Reaction score
On Friday night I had my first encounter/outer body experience, this is the only way I can explain it so here goes.
When at my friends house and having a few beers and good chat about the old times and places we used to go, all of a sudden I was in another time period which I reckon the 70s with 3 women. 2 of them I think where the older lady's kids mid teens I could clearly see them as they came into the room and sat beside me all the while my friend is still chatting away, next thing the 2 youngsters back off into the hall and then I am physically fighting with a fourth person who I can't see? The mother is backed right up on the couch as I'm rolling about on the carpet... then nothing but total emotion, I'm crying my eyes out and my mate ask what's wrong? When I asked to tell me the truth was I rolling about on the floor get thrown about. He can't believe what he's hearing and assures me that I was only looking at the couch for a second then the door way...
Has anyone else experienced anything like this because I feel that I need to go back to my friends house and try to reconnect?

Welcome to the forum Gman. Question for you.....have you ever had any psi ability show itself before? Any psychic feelings, premonitions, etc?

My first impression of this is you did a bit of psychic mediumship there and picked up on an event that may have happened in the past. Ever done anything like that before?

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Welcome to the forum Gman. Question for you.....have you ever had any psi ability show itself before? Any psychic feelings, premonitions, etc?

My first impression of this is you did a bit of psychic mediumship there and picked up on an event that may have happened in the past. Ever done anything like that before?
I had thought the same thing.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi there, thanks for the reply.
I haven't done anything like before or felt anything so real as I said there was a forth person who I couldn't see but the 3 women I can describe what clothes the had on etc where clearly scared of.
I am a believer in it all as in haunted houses and spirits etc... but I have never entered another time frame when things change I.e smells, shapes, touch that sort of stuff.
I'm just not sure what to do next! or should I do anything?

Reactions: Debi
I haven't done anything like before or felt anything so real as I said there was a forth person who I couldn't see but the 3 women I can describe what clothes the had on etc where clearly scared of.
I am a believer in it all as in haunted houses and spirits etc... but I have never entered another time frame when things change I.e smells, shapes, touch that sort of stuff.

Depending on your age/when you were born, it might be a memory residual of how you died in your last life. I mention this because it sounds sort of like the 4 th person walked in on you with the intent of harming you. Like a love triangle.

I’ve had strong past life memories in dreams repeated a lot. And they are almost always how I died. That is the most traumatic imprinting a soul could have for a life. While you lapsed into this vision, you might have lapsed into a dream state.

Reactions: Gman81 and Lynne
In most cases like this there is nothing more to do, Gman. It's the experience itself that has the impact. I would watch for any further flashes like this, and if you have more experiences like it, you may have opened a door into a psychic ability you didn't know you have.

Welcome Gman,
I wish I had a good answer. That was quite an expierence. Although you may never know exactly what or how this happened, you might figure out the why. Usually these things happen to give us a message. Could anything that you saw visually or emotionally correlate to anything in your life? Perhaps you could find out the history of the house you were in? If something similar happend there in the past it might be your psychically picking up the event. I first thought possibly you were remote viewing the past but since you were physically interacting I don’t know. It dosent sound like an out of body event because you didn’t mention seeing your body.

Thanks for the reply Lynne.
I have honestly never experienced anything so life like like that before and then being so emotional is bizarre to me, 1 extreme to the other and for my mate to say that I was there the full time.
This has taken me about 30minutes to put in words because I'm still not 100% what to write next?
I don't want to spook my mate by saying that I'm coming to yours to see what else happens.. more I think about it I'm not sure I can handle it again.

Thanks for the reply Lynne.
I have honestly never experienced anything so life like like that before and then being so emotional is bizarre to me, 1 extreme to the other and for my mate to say that I was there the full time.
This has taken me about 30minutes to put in words because I'm still not 100% what to write next?
I don't want to spook my mate by saying that I'm coming to yours to see what else happens.. more I think about it I'm not sure I can handle it again.
Well it may have been just a one time thing. If you are of a faith , pray over this for clarity and protection. Keep us posted.

I am wide awake just now racking my brain just now asking questions like, why 3 women? Did I know them ? Was it help they wanted?
I think I want to go back and try and get these answers...