Looking ahead...

And btw...you don't have to be of a set religion. Just call on the Divine One/Spirit/insert name of choice to help shield you with White Light.

the serendipity of this question is amazing because we all seem to have felt something in regards to it. This group is really connected. When I posted on the chat this morning (prior to reading this question), I stated I felt the energy is changing to be less chaotic. I feel hopeful and less stressed. I don’t mean this to imply hard times are over, but that spiritually I think good is prevailing.

I must be but I don't know if the shielding will work as I don't follow any set religion.I used to put a golden glow around myself but I'm finding this difficult lately.
As long as you believe in the mystical Oz, the shielding can work. You don’t have to subscribe to any particular religion.

Reactions: Debi and ozentity
I can more than relate to the difficulties with people, but I hope it's FAR better. And 2020 can hopefully, at some point, no matter what our personal trials and tribulations maybe, a distant memory that's best left forgotten.

i hope there is change for the better coming, but i will stay vigilant and prepared for whatever may be thrown into the mix, i wont put a number or year behind all of these shadows or dark clouds that have surfaced, because the end of the year is not always the end of a season. and knowing how the world operates i fear if i say 2020 was the worst year in history, 2021 may just say, "here, hold my beer".... best not to temp fate...lol... i hope and pray for the best and for favor to be reined down upon us but i think it will be a while before i am once again relaxed and comfortable.

Reactions: garnetsilver
i hope there is change for the better coming, but i will stay vigilant and prepared for whatever may be thrown into the mix, i wont put a number or year behind all of these shadows or dark clouds that have surfaced, because the end of the year is not always the end of a season. and knowing how the world operates i fear if i say 2020 was the worst year in history, 2021 may just say, "here, hold my beer".... best not to temp fate...lol... i hope and pray for the best and for favor to be reined down upon us but i think it will be a while before i am once again relaxed and comfortable.
I agree it will take time, as I mentioned in my first post on this. This is not an immediate "switch" by any means and I also feel there will be "hold my beer" moments ahead, but I feel "hope" resurfacing in a time when many had lost it completely. This cycle is still in motion and is not complete, but a bit of Light has begun to show up between those damn clouds.

Reactions: garnetsilver