Looking ahead...

Changes are really hard for us all. Which has made this past year so very, very difficult for everyone. EVERYTHING has changed. That's a huge thing no matter how you turn it around. But I maintain that things will get better, new ways of doing things will be worked out, some of our old ways will return, and the world will continue to turn.

New forests will grow when the rain returns, new trees will sprout when the fires are over, new life will enter the world. I continue to try and find those things for which I can be grateful each day.

This is not to say I don't have moments when I am distressed or vent! Just the other day I vented to someone here, "What is WRONG with people?!" It's OK to have those moments! No one is above them! Then I pull up my faith and carry on. I might even mutter a bit under my breath while doing so at times! lol

1606689830879.png

Yes, I get it with wanting to smack people. Selfishness, entitled behavior, thoughtlessness fills me with anger. It's like some people don't view the long term effects of their actions, just want to stay in the moment. But life has a way of teaching us all what we need to learn; some people have to be hit over the head by life, others respond to a gentle nudge.

Yes, I get it with wanting to smack people. Selfishness, entitled behavior, thoughtlessness fills me with anger. It's like some people don't view the long term effects of their actions, just want to stay in the moment. But life has a way of teaching us all what we need to learn; some people have to be hit over the head by life, others respond to a gentle nudge.
If people do get the better of me and I lash out I feel justified and better at the time but later feel I let myself down and guilty, so they win either way. I wish I didn't over think things as I'm sure a lot of the antagonistic people don't give their actions a second thought and go on their not so merry way, lol.

Many teachers will remind you that anger is the punishment we give ourselves for someone else's wrongdoing. If we can learn to let it go and let the universe/God take care of things, that's the highest way to deal with it. However, all of us have those times when we need to be heard and let that anger out and not bottle it up. I have learned that at those times I need to vent and let it out before it sits there like a lump of coal that grows into a firestorm. I try not to take it in angry mode to the person who "gifted" me the anger.
Calm tones and talking as "I feel" instead of "you did" helps when dealing with the person you have a problem with. But sometimes we need to let out the anger in safe mode before we can get to that point.

Trust me...I have great mods/staff here who have talked this Angry Bird down from an attack dive and stopped me before the strike and the spitting out of the bones! LOL Good friends can help you do that.
(Helps if they have a strong net...lol)

Seems that many are feeling the connection of all things, with that realization comes the burden of seeing man's silliness, selfishness, ego, pride, etc... And knowing we can be better, but with obstacles at every corner the frustration can be sometimes overwhelming......,.. interesting this question though was asked, as I was just thinking this myself Friday

Seems that many are feeling the connection of all things, with that realization comes the burden of seeing man's silliness, selfishness, ego, pride, etc... And knowing we can be better, but with obstacles at every corner the frustration can be sometimes overwhelming......,.. interesting this question though was asked, as I was just thinking this myself Friday
Critter suggested it last Weds., and I held onto it until after Thanksgiving. Then I saw Garnet posted the question in profile posts, so I figured it was the right time to put it out there. Obviously this question was meant to be asked if you had it as well.

I'm the same. I've tried to get less sensitive but ended up having a nervous breakdown type episode. I'm going to try to take Debi's path/attitude and look at the benefits of all this.It's the only way to go really.
Oz, do you consider yourself psychically sensitive? If so, and if you are not actively shielding, you would find it helpful.

Oz, do you consider yourself psychically sensitive? If so, and if you are not actively shielding, you would find it helpful.
I must be but I don't know if the shielding will work as I don't follow any set religion.I used to put a golden glow around myself but I'm finding this difficult lately.

I must be but I don't know if the shielding will work as I don't follow any set religion.I used to put a golden glow around myself but I'm finding this difficult lately.
Oz, try a White Light bubble that can't pop. White Light is very effective and easier to manifest.