Look! They are holding phones! No, Sorry

There is a photo from the early 1900s that supposedly shows a woman walking down a city street talking on a cell phone. You see it on those blogs that claim to show evidence of time travel.

Reactions: Selectric
There is a photo from the early 1900s that supposedly shows a woman walking down a city street talking on a cell phone. You see it on those blogs that claim to show evidence of time travel.
I remember that one. It is one that claims absolute time travel. Never could come up with a scenario as to what they were actually doing other than blocking wind in their ear with something. Is one of the more odd ones.

I remember that one. It is one that claims absolute time travel. Never could come up with a scenario as to what they were actually doing other than blocking wind in their ear with something. Is one of the more odd ones.
I was an early hearing aid, a funnel looking thing.

I was an early hearing aid, a funnel looking thing.
That was my second thought. Though kinda of strange it was aimed towards building if i remember and not towards where people would be walking by.

That was my second thought. Though kinda of strange it was aimed towards building if i remember and not towards where people would be walking by.
Maybe she was near blind as well as near deaf.