Loebism: Conjectures and Refutation

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK, so this is a longer type article, but worth the read about how science is trying to fit UFOs into a "box" to make it fit known physics. I found it interesting and thought I'd share.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I will read later. Science has to understand (some day lol) that there are things around us and beyond us that cannot and will not EVER be explained easily. That my friend is a fact of life. We won't hold it against you for not being able to explain the paranormal, science peeps. We have lived within this realm. That is why we are here (thanks Debi and Staff :) ). We can accept that fact and we learn and adapt to it.

After the bit about the star trek movies, I couldn't stay with the article. Maybe I am too tired. I tried skipping down and it still lost me.

"Without accurate distance measurements, UAP observations cannot be used to suggest new physics."

Baloney.

If you see an object move from your position to beyond the horizon instantaneously, you don't need an exact measurement of the distance involved to know that it is motion beyond the realm of conventional physics.

Reactions: Lynne
"Without accurate distance measurements, UAP observations cannot be used to suggest new physics."

Baloney.

If you see an object move from your position to beyond the horizon instantaneously, you don't need an exact measurement of the distance involved to know that it is motion beyond the realm of conventional physics.
Crux, you have just broken down that article to the simplest truth. Common sense, thank you, I feel better now.

After the bit about the star trek movies, I couldn't stay with the article. Maybe I am too tired. I tried skipping down and it still lost me.

It's not you. The article is written terribly.

Unfortunately, writing like this has become commonplace recently, Reading it is like trying to make sense out of a plate of spaghetti. It wanders all over the place before getting to any kind of a point, if ever.

Reactions: Lynne