Loch Ness Video Found

This sure looks like some type of creature swimming around. I don’t know if it’s Nesse but it sure looks like a creature of some sort. I keep thinking it looks like a seal, I’m sure they are not any in this lake. The mystery continues.

Despite being a Scot the Loch Ness mystery never seemed wholly viable to me, but of course I had to check it out for myself. We spoke to many locals when visiting the area. Most are pretty skeptical that something sizeable resides in the loch. However... I did speak to one witness who said he was working for a telecoms company and was perched on top of a telephone post on a hill above the loch. He had never given the 'monster' a second thought. However he saw something that day in the loch that he suggest was much bigger than any native inhabitant. He didn't see a neck or fins he just seen a large object which took him very much by surprise. He has never gone public with his sighting and doesn't intend to. His story certainly gave me pause to think.

Despite being a Scot the Loch Ness mystery never seemed wholly viable to me, but of course I had to check it out for myself. We spoke to many locals when visiting the area. Most are pretty skeptical that something sizeable resides in the loch. However... I did speak to one witness who said he was working for a telecoms company and was perched on top of a telephone post on a hill above the loch. He had never given the 'monster' a second thought. However he saw something that day in the loch that he suggest was much bigger than any native inhabitant. He didn't see a neck or fins he just seen a large object which took him very much by surprise. He has never gone public with his sighting and doesn't intend to. His story certainly gave me pause to think.
More eye witness testimony to seeing something they can’t explain. After what’s been going on at Skinwalker ranch in Utah , nothing surprises me.

Reactions: Debi