Lizzie Borden "Murder House" for sale

$2M, murder house? Nope.
There was a documentary about that and I tend to believe the theory that it was the father's brother who killed everybody. The motive was that Lizzie's uncle owed a lot of money to his brother.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
$2M, murder house? Nope.
There was a documentary about that and I tend to believe the theory that it was the father's brother who killed everybody. The motive was that Lizzie's uncle owed a lot of money to his brother.
Poor Lizzie got blamed and it wasn't even her. They will most likely sell this to rent out to more investigators, etc. Make a buck.

I read that it was a bread and breakfast. But I bet that Las Vegas-based paranormal investigator will put in a bid.

Reactions: Debi
$2M, murder house? Nope.
I agree, it was probably someone else. Tim Wiseberg mentioned one night that there was other ax murders taking place in other parts of the state. I cant remember the details but there is speculation there could have been a serial killer at the time.

Reactions: Debi