Living spirit pocession

Draconis Nova

Reaction score
Hi know this may sound strange, but the topic subject is real, someone very close to me is been haunted by bad spirit of someone that is still alive, but very sick on bed, an old witch with 92 years old, that have made a pact with the devil.

We try all mediums, spirits, even priests, the dam witch don't want leave this person alone, she talk trough this person, and made her be very negative and sad with suicidal tendencies. All the witch want is break my relation with her, and i been fighting this for almost 4 months, she say trough my girlfriend (the one pocessed) that she want break us apart, and have done black magic to make my girlfriend lose her mind. Somehow she have the ability to talk trough my girlfriend, and this is not a joke is real and very serious, if this thing won't finish i will kill the dam witch, we all know ho she is, she have done a lot of eveil trough all her life, and now is my girlfriend before she die.

I forget tell, she feed on my girlfriend energy when she talk trough her. My girlfriend remember everything.

Any one know how what we can do to get rid of this witch?

Best regards

Hi know this may sound strange, but the topic subject is real, someone very close to me is been haunted by bad spirit of someone that is still alive, but very sick on bed, an old witch with 92 years old, that have made a pact with the devil.

We try all mediums, spirits, even priests, the dam witch don't want leave this person alone, she talk trough this person, and made her be very negative and sad with suicidal tendencies. All the witch want is break my relation with her, and i been fighting this for almost 4 months, she say trough my girlfriend (the one pocessed) that she want break us apart, and have done black magic to make my girlfriend lose her mind. Somehow she have the ability to talk trough my girlfriend, and this is not a joke is real and very serious, if this thing won't finish i will kill the dam witch, we all know ho she is, she have done a lot of eveil trough all her life, and now is my girlfriend before she die.

I forget tell, she feed on my girlfriend energy when she talk trough her. My girlfriend remember everything.

Best regards
Sorry to hear of your woes, Draconis. Welcome to the Paranormalforum.

Best regards
Hi Draconis. What you are describing is not witchcraft...sounds more voodoo or hoodoo related. As one familiar with witchcraft, I can tell you this is not normally associated with them. And your girlfriend also needs to reject the attack and not give into it, if this is an attack by someone. You also need to be sure that the person being "attacked" is not suffering from any medical conditions, Draconis. Sometimes, a curse works if the person has some underlying mental health condition that leaves them open to suggestion.

Hi all,

Thank you for the insight on this matter.

For what some mediums have told me, is a pocession from a living evil spirit, and that old woman is very strong, and most of the mediums don't want do nothing, probably because they afraid of her, she do all mentally, and she is able to talk trough my girlfriend, not exactly at will, but very frequent. Only thing i can do is push my girlfriend to read the Bible or say the name of Jeova, and sometimes it free her. Others she can't have say the name or read it, her face changes like if a demon is inside her and her voice change as well, she say things that she couldn't know in any way.

The witch even say her name, that she is very strong, and that we need much to defeat her, sometimes is only chit chat mostly, and she say she made a pact with the devil and her power comes from there.

Once we were reaching my car, and the doors (electric) open by itself without i touch the keys, same day we see a coin jump over a mug and it pass trough it and when we pick it up it was under the cup and for last i see something like a falling star, but much faster and with light blue color, and it blinks 3 times.

Her mind is become worst from day to day, and every time the witch comes into her, she becomes very negative and lose is physical power.

Sorry my english i'm not english native.

Reactions: Armand
You are doing fine with the English, Draconis. First, I want to point out that it's not the "witch" herself in there. And I also wish to point out that true witches and pagans would never do this kind of thing. This is the work of black magic, which is something true witches won't touch. What this practitioner of the dark is doing is commanding a demon/entity that has possessed your girlfriend, IF this is truly what is happening. You mentioned killing the "witch"...don't bother. It won't stop whatever entity is controlling your girlfriend.

I don't know your religion, but I would highly recommend you get the priests involved here and ask for an exorcism. It may take some pushing and persistence, but they are trained to recognize a true possession and/or oppression.

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
Hi all,

Sorry not say anything for quite some time, but things aren't going easy, and i don't know if they will be. There is something i want share with all, that i don't dare tell any one i know.

Some time ago, about 1 month or so, things weren't so bad, that i start ask for God's help help, and pray. I also do meditation quite often to calm my mind and get strength, and during a meditation session, after hear some Buddhist Mantras i ask for help, something i could do to help my girlfriend, and i got a vision in my mind, something so strange that make me confuse, so i will share with you all and ask your opinion.

I got an image of my girlfriend sit down on a chair, surround by a circle of 21 black candles, each candles covered with salt, and the salt itself covered by a black cloth and united to each one by a black rope. The 21 candles have this features.
Around the circle of the 21 black candles were a circle of 21 white candles in each gap of the black candles.

Few days ago, during meditation again i have another vision on my mind, i have the same vision, this time under the chair a container with holy water, and submerged on the water a mirror with the name Jeova, written in hebrew.

I never tell this to no one, so i share here because i know no one i know will ever find it, and my girlfriend don't speak english.

Any one with experience could tell me if my mind is play tricks on me, or was something divine or not in nature that show this in my mind? I never do witchcraft or magic or care with that.

Best regards

Draconis, I will tell you that I am very familiar with rituals, and what you are describing is a ritual. There is a lot of symbology in this vision you describe. First thing I want to tell you is don't even attempt this. You could make this worse, not better. I could break down the meaning of all this, but bottom line is the fact you are not qualified to attempt doing this and it has an element of dark magic within it.

I am once again going to tell you to get a priest involved again.

Reactions: Lynne