Live Steam of Christmas Masses Worldwide

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score

For those of you who are Catholic, but have COVID concerns about attending Christmas Mass, this link will allow you to watch live streamed Masses from around the world in multiple languages. I'll be watching the Midnight Mass from Knock Bascillica in Ireland at 7pm Eastern Time.

For those of you who are Catholic, but have COVID concerns about attending Christmas Mass, this link will allow you to watch live streamed Masses from around the world in multiple languages. I'll be watching the Midnight Mass from Knock Bascillica in Ireland at 7pm Eastern Time.
Thank you for this, Duke! I recently had a covid scare; the test returned negative but Mr. Garnet is still recovering from a breakthrough bout with it. We live less than two blocks away from a cathedral, and I can see that my dream of going to midnight mass is not going happen. This will be the consolation prize!

Reactions: 7Critter and Duke

I attended the one in Knock. It was absolutely beautiful tonight. Plus, the priest had a lovely mix of humor and humility.