Little Ben

Venoch84

Reaction score
Hi all. Just wanted to share a story of little Ben. I purchased a pop up tent for my child, and during the evening it started attracting ghost children. I had a small girl, a toddler, in the tent. I moved her on, and later in the evening a small boy came along, he was sitting by the sofa by the play tent. His name is Ben, he's 12 years old, and died about 1912. He's a sweet lad, he pops along regularly and watches the TV with my youngest son. He asks questions of what things are, so I explain things to him. He doesn't know what modern things like laptops and tvs are. He grew up in the London slums and worked in a factory. He's a welcome visitor, always polite, and mostly comes along when the TV is on in the front room. He doesn't like skeletons but likes the tv. He's welcome to come back anytime. He doesn't want to be crossed over, and I respect that. Lovely Ben .

Things are so much different now, 12yrs old and had to go out and work at a factory. Tough life back then. Curious as to why he doesn't want to cross over. Perhaps he is watching over someone.

Tbh I think he just likes to be around my children, the toys, games and TV in my house. He had none of these so really likes all the different things. His Job was to go around the factory picking scrap metal off the floor for the furnaces. Dirty and long hours. The life he never had.

Does seem sad though. If he moved on, he could have the chance to come back and fully interact with these things. Though the world is pretty screwed up now, he would be spared the anxiety and pitfalls of modern life. But, there is beauty in the world to reach out and grab. Everyone has their motives for their decisions.

Reactions: Luna78
True. I do ask if he wants to move on at times. I find that spirit visitations are quite rare compared to the ghosts that are here on earth. He spends his time between my house, the neighbours house because he likes dogs, and the many old local cemetaries. He's not buried there, he chats to the other ghosts. He's not visited for a couple of days.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
True. I do ask if he wants to move on at times. I find that spirit visitations are quite rare compared to the ghosts that are here on earth. He spends his time between my house, the neighbours house because he likes dogs, and the many old local cemetaries. He's not buried there, he chats to the other ghosts. He's not visited for a couple of days.
Do u ever leave trigger objects for him to play with? Do u think that perhaps he may be afraid to move on or could be waiting for his parents?

Reactions: Selectric