Linda S. Godfrey, 71

I know! That's why I had to do some sleuthing to verify. I got two verifications last night. One was Heidi Hollis and the other from another podcaster.
yeah, i saw it on the ohio nightstalkers page and on a couple dogman/werewolf boards she would pop into from time to time. but even still i didnt want to post it without verification first.

That was the wrong Linda in Lynne's post. She was from Wisconsin and her middle initial is S, not middle name Ann. From what I've been reading she was known as a caring, loving individual who truly loved people and the work she did. Not a bad word out there about her.
Sorry Debi, I was in too much of a hurry yesterday, I thought I had it.

I read her obituary (link has since been pulled down) and it reports she had been in a hospice center. Her request was all donations go to the Michael J. Fox foundation for Parkinsons.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
I read her obituary (link has since been pulled down) and it reports she had been in a hospice center. Her request was all donations go to the Michael J. Fox foundation for Parkinsons.
Her loss is really felt deeply. She was such a wealth of information on the cryptid topics. She contributed so much to the field. She seemed like a really sweet lady too. I hope she is helping from the other side now.