Linda Moulton Howell duped....again

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
Surprised no one mentioned this, but LMH admitted on her latest C2C appearance a couple nights ago that her "secret astronaut" from last month was a fraud. She admitted he was never a pilot nor could have been a pilot due of vision problems, admitted a photo he claimed was himself in disguise in flight gear was identified as someone else and taken from NASA archives, and admitted a photo he claimed he took of an alien was lifted from a video game. She then confirmed no rocket was launched from Vandenberg AFB on the date the "astronaut" claimed his moon mission blasted off. Strangely, she tried to lay a smoke screen with a bunch of silliness about the guy's memory having been "wiped."

What this amounts to is LMH once again getting scammed by a prankster/disinformation type, or being taken in by a delusional wack job. Either way, it indicates how little "investigative" work she does before going public with her "news" stories.

Surprised no one mentioned this, but LMH admitted on her latest C2C appearance a couple nights ago that her "secret astronaut" from last month was a fraud. She admitted he was never a pilot nor could have been a pilot due of vision problems, admitted a photo he claimed was himself in disguise in flight gear was identified as someone else and taken from NASA archives, and admitted a photo he claimed he took of an alien was lifted from a video game. She then confirmed no rocket was launched from Vandenberg AFB on the date the "astronaut" claimed his moon mission blasted off. Strangely, she tried to lay a smoke screen with a bunch of silliness about the guy's memory having been "wiped."

What this amounts to is LMH once again getting scammed by a prankster/disinformation type, or being taken in by a delusional wack job. Either way, it indicates how little "investigative" work she does before going public with her "news" stories.
I tried to listen to her but her voice droned me off to sleep before I heard this! That smoke screen is ridicules. Really, Linda?

I tried to listen to her but her voice droned me off to sleep before I heard this! That smoke screen is ridicules. Really, Linda?

The story the phony "astronaut" told was so ludicrous I can't believe any credible "journalist" would fall for it. Sure, I know there is a lot of silliness discussed on podcasts and blogs about a "secret space program," but this guy's story made Corey Goode sound almost sane. Even Richard C Hoagland would have known this guy was blowing smoke. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
I never understood why anyone likes her radio appearances on coast.

I even told her in person.

She's better than most guests on paranormal radio, at least in terms of radio presence and her ability to put forth a coherent story. Her research is her problem, she's extremely naive and/or gullible.

Reactions: Michaeldecon
She's better than most guests on paranormal radio, at least in terms of radio presence and her ability to put forth a coherent story. Her research is her problem, she's extremely naive and/or gullible.

That's I think the majority of the people we have heard over the decade

It happens. If you are in the field you have to take every report, every story with a grain of salty and healthy skepticism. Plus the main ingredient; relax and have fun.

Last edited: