Linda Moulton Howe and Her Groundbreaking Reports

Walking Goose

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Here is the latest from Linda. First part up to about mnute 14 is covid news. Then she follows with a really interesting IMO report of alien abduction of a former police officer . It happened when he was 14 and is very detailed. This is Part 1 so I would gather she will have another part
to follow. I have noticed she rarely does things willy nilly and has a focus and a plan to her disclosures. What will come next ?

Contimuing with alien reports and up to date news she has a Q and A with her audience. I really like her and think her shows are well done as well as believable.Rendelsham is discussed and MJ12 along with current events,

no mention that i heard of secret astronaut. I listened to the whole show. Mostly about Bentwaters Rendalsham forest.

Reactions: Duke
Utah Monolith has made it to the discussion phase . Just saw and brought to forum. Havent listened yet though. USAF "John Smith" tells his tale or tail on whats happening in Utah maybe.

Utah Monolith has made it to the discussion phase . Just saw and brought to forum. Havent listened yet though. USAF "John Smith" tells his tale or tail on whats happening in Utah maybe.
Sad to notice significant changes in her presentation skills from the past, slurring of words and confusion at times. First thought was perhaps she'd had a stroke, or maybe had an adult beverage or two before the show. Could be age is catching up with her, as I recall she's approaching eighty.

Sad to notice significant changes in her presentation skills from the past, slurring of words and confusion at times. First thought was perhaps she'd had a stroke, or maybe had an adult beverage or two before the show. Could be age is catching up with her, as I recall she's approaching eighty.
Ive noticed that too Duke. I admire her tenacity for staying with the animal mutilation and the whole UFO subject. My latest addition above on the 25th is also questioning. I believe the man talking about some things but dont about others. He makes statements about a listening post in Alaska that he served in in the 60s. He also states that his whole flight of men went to Nam in 68 and he got out of it. My alarm bells went off then as I remember that my cousin volunteered for nam . He was in the usaf in 68-69 . I didnt think yu could get out of orders so easily just because you knew someone in personnel. I hope you listen to it because it is loaded with USAF inuendo and I think if anyone can spot bs its probably you.