Linda Moulton Howe and Her Groundbreaking Reports

Ive noticed that too Duke. I admire her tenacity for staying with the animal mutilation and the whole UFO subject. My latest addition above on the 25th is also questioning. I believe the man talking about some things but dont about others. He makes statements about a listening post in Alaska that he served in in the 60s. He also states that his whole flight of men went to Nam in 68 and he got out of it. My alarm bells went off then as I remember that my cousin volunteered for nam . He was in the usaf in 68-69 . I didnt think yu could get out of orders so easily just because you knew someone in personnel. I hope you listen to it because it is loaded with USAF inuendo and I think if anyone can spot bs its probably you.
I listened to it while walking this morning. I had very little background in the NCO duty assignment process, and none for the time period he discussed. The Air Force Station he identified was real, and I can believe there was an underground ops center that close to the USSR. The radar capability (able to read a Russian pilot's name tag in his a/c) he described was BS. Always be leery of anyone who tries to impress you with his level of clearance. You never disclose your security clearance level outside of official channels. Even if he had a TS he would not have been able to walk in to any classified facility as he said, everything is on a "need to know" basis. The guest wasn't credible.

A caller asked a question that has always has puzzled me. I spent a fair portion of my career black, and I don't remember ever signing a national security nondisclosure agreement for a specific assignment for the DoD. The consequences of violating your clearance are explain once it's granted, and when you are read into a specific program or job, it's laid out in detail what is classified and to what level. You are also debriefed when leaving a black program. As a DoD member, I did sign nondisclosure agreements at contractors facilities to protect their proprietary information, but violating those agreements would have resulted in civil, not criminal, actions.

The closest I came to a DoD NDA was signing forms prior to participating in/conducting source selections agreeing not to use information gained in the course of my job to financially benefit personally. We also had to fill out a financial disclosure package every couple years, spelling out investments for both my wife and me. For example, I would not have been permitted to hold a position from which I could influence or direct contractual actions of a contractor if I owned stock in that company or had a family member working for that contractor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walking Goose
I listened to it while walking this morning. I had very little background in the NCO duty assignment process, and none for the time period he discussed. The Air Force Station he identified was real, and I can believe there was an underground ops center that close to the USSR. The radar capability (able to read a Russian pilot's name tag in his a/c) he described was BS. Always be leery of anyone who tries to impress you with his level of clearance. You never disclose your security clearance level outside of official channels. Even if he had a TS he would not have been able to walk in to any classified facility as he said, everything is on a "need to know" basis. The guest wasn't credible.

A caller asked a question that has always has puzzled me. I spent a fair portion of my career black, and I don't remember ever signing a national security nondisclosure agreement for a specific assignment for the DoD. The consequences of violating your clearance are explain once it's granted, and when you are read into a specific program or job, it's laid out in detail what is classified and to what level. You are also debriefed when leaving a black program. As a DoD member, I did sign nondisclosure agreements at contractors facilities to protect their proprietary information, but violating those agreements would have resulted in civil, not criminal, actions.

The closest I came to a DoD NDA was signing forms prior to participating in/conducting source selections agreeing not to use information gained in the course of my job to financially benefit personally. We also had to fill out a financial disclosure package every couple years, spelling out investments for both my wife and me. For example, I would not have been permitted to hold a position from which I could influence or direct contractual actions of a contractor if I owned stock in that company or had a family member working for that contractor.
Thanks for the reply.

The Death of Mars. Why would we want to put 1.000.000 people there by 2050? Linda really does have a groundbreaking report here. The ufo problem is finally explained for me anyway. Hint..... not all aliens are nice. Maybe.

Thanks for finding these shows. I have new stuff to listen to. I have always loved Linda.

Reactions: Walking Goose