Lights have been hovering around my home at night

I'm sorry, I'll try my best to answer all questions in detail: The light itself moves.. The poles do not.. It's so dark, but the lights hover, like a drone, but it's a street lamp... They never hover too far from the actual pole bit they move like a drone.. the blue one and Amber one move the most.
OKay...like how far from the actual stationary point of them. Do they look to be moving by inches, feet, yards? Flickering any? And are those halogen lamps?

OKay...like how far from the actual stationary point of them. Do they look to be moving by inches, feet, yards? Flickering any? And are those halogen lamps?
I assume halogen style old typical street lamps... They move roughly 25 ft or so from the top of the pole. I wish I could get a decent picture. I'll have to follow up with proof of this because it drives me nuts. They don't flash or flicker, they stay on while moving .The blue one hasn't moved as much but with that said, I can walk out there right now and it will move.

IMG_20190212_212317609_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
These are terrible pictures zoomed from my back deck.. I can't keep my phone still in my hands to take a decent vid and even if I could, it doesn't amount to any proof.

Attachments

• IMG_20190212_212304764_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20190212_212304764_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 118
Next question. When did this start and does it do this every night? I also need to ask (because I'm retired medical) if you have started any new meds that might affect your vision? We rule out everything that could be involved before pronouncing things paranormal. That's the protocol so please don't take offense at the questions.

Next question. When did this start and does it do this every night? I also need to ask (because I'm retired medical) if you have started any new meds that might affect your vision? We rule out everything that could be involved before pronouncing things paranormal. That's the protocol so please don't take offense at the questions.
No offense taken.. I take zero meds and no drugs. I noticed this in mid September the first time and it happens every night.

Reactions: Debi
I'm going to have to think on this one a bit as it's something new. Never heard of this before. I'll do a bit of research on it, but I've been around a long time and this is a first.

You said this happens every night. Does that mean you have seen this every single night since Sept, or that every time you've looked since Sept you've seen whatever this is? Do you see this at the same time each night? Any variations as a function of weather/temperature changes? Are there power lines in the immediate vicinity? Any noise associated with this phenomena?

Although I don't put much faith in them, have you contacted the local MUFON chapter? You tell those guys you are seeing UFOs every night, I think it's a good bet they will send out someone to gather evidence of what you are seeing. If nothing else, you'll get the piece of mind knowing someone else is seeing whatever this is.

I'm going to have to think on this one a bit as it's something new. Never heard of this before. I'll do a bit of research on it, but I've been around a long time and this is a first.
Honestly, it baffles me so bad.. You can hear a drone at low altitude.. This whole situation is just weird.

You said this happens every night. Does that mean you have seen this every single night since Sept, or that every time you've looked since Sept you've seen whatever this is? Do you see this at the same time each night? Any variations as a function of weather/temperature changes? Are there power lines in the immediate vicinity? Any noise associated with this phenomena?

Although I don't put much faith in them, have you contacted the local MUFON chapter? You tell those guys you are seeing UFOs every night, I think it's a good bet they will send out someone to gather evidence of what you are seeing. If nothing else, you'll get the piece of mind knowing someone else is seeing whatever this is.
Great questions and excellent advice. Thanks for jumping in here, Duke.