Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Lights have been hovering around my home at night

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I know we are bombarding you with suggestions and questions. We are just brain storming.

So here’s another question. Has anyone else witnessed this? Do you live alone ? Could you have someone over to witness it? Pics even a still photo would help us.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I know we are bombarding you with suggestions and questions. We are just brain storming.

So here’s another question. Has anyone else witnessed this? Do you live alone ? Could you have someone over to witness it? Pics even a still photo would help us.
Have you had any missing time?

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score

There is a still photo in the third post of page three of this thread.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
That light is shaped like a street lamp however it is green. I think MUFON needs a call. Maybe a call to the local news?