Lights have been hovering around my home at night

You said this happens every night. Does that mean you have seen this every single night since Sept, or that every time you've looked since Sept you've seen whatever this is? Do you see this at the same time each night? Any variations as a function of weather/temperature changes? Are there power lines in the immediate vicinity? Any noise associated with this phenomena?

Although I don't put much faith in them, have you contacted the local MUFON chapter? You tell those guys you are seeing UFOs every night, I think it's a good bet they will send out someone to gather evidence of what you are seeing. If nothing else, you'll get the piece of mind knowing someone else is seeing whatever this is.
I have seen this going on every single night since I first noticed in Sept.. I smoke cigs outside, so I'm out there every hour or so.. Nothing happens during the day that I've seen. Weather and temp doesn't stop anything.. These lights keep going all night in the worst winds and rain and it doesn't affect their hovering, it's just the same as if it's dry with no wind, which is crazy. I'd have to Google mufon and check I out. You guys are the first place online I've turned to. There are power lines that connect directly to my home.. I don't recall power lines leading to the blue street light out back. I'll have to check tomorrow in the day.

I have seen this going on every single night since I first noticed in Sept.. I smoke cigs outside, so I'm out there every hour or so.. Nothing happens during the day that I've seen. Weather and temp doesn't stop anything.. These lights keep going all night in the worst winds and rain and it doesn't affect their hovering, it's just the same as if it's dry with no wind, which is crazy. I'd have to Google mufon and check I out. You guys are the first place online I've turned to. There are power lines that connect directly to my home.. I don't recall power lines leading to the blue street light out back. I'll have to check tomorrow in the day.

Anything happen or new locally about the time you first noticed these in Sept? Any new construction nearby? Change in local traffic patterns or new roads open? You mentioned a lake. Where is the lake relative to you and the light(s)? Is there night boat traffic on the lake or nighttime fisherman?

Anything happen or new locally about the time you first noticed these in Sept? Any new construction nearby? Change in local traffic patterns or new roads open? You mentioned a lake. Where is the lake relative to you and the light(s)? Is there night boat traffic on the lake or nighttime fisherman?
No construction or anything in this neighborhood. The lake is a block north and it's not viewable from my home.. you can hear boats when they are out but that doesn't happen this time of year. No new roads or anything built around here. I can't think of one change since this has started but I'll continue to try and figure something out. I can look out and view weirdness as we speak.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
I'm so sick of watching this madness hover about yet I can't sleep. I originally came from a pretty rough city where cars get broken into in driveways and you fall asleep hearing gunshots and sirens. I felt safer falling asleep with one eye open and a chambered round in the hood than I do now in the sticks, which is completely stupid. I've only had one other paranormal experience way back in a graveyard in Mississippi back nearly 19 years ago. I've always believed in paranormal things but never sought after them.. I don't even think this is paranormal, I think I'm losing my mind. But I know what I've seen and I haven't a clue what is going on. Well, either way... I'll have to get to the bottom of this or I'm going to have to move. I really wouldn't be surprised if this whole area is built on an Indian burial ground or something. Regardless, I can't just go out and tell people "hey, the moon straight up disappeared last night and lights move around like crazy, lol." Without getting locked away in a padded cell, which would be a first for me believe it or not..

I'm curious about how much light they produce? You said you originally thought they were the street lights but do you think they are brighter or about the same as the lights?

Could you take a screen shot of the area in question from Google Earth and upload it here? I'd like to see the local topography and overall layout of the area.

I'm curious about how much light they produce? You said you originally thought they were the street lights but do you think they are brighter or about the same as the lights?
They are in the pics and look like street lights. Ill have to get evidence.

Could you take a screen shot of the area in question from Google Earth and upload it here? I'd like to see the local topography and overall layout of the area.
Hmmm.... Ive been doing all this on my phone since my laptop is smashed.. I'll look into it.. may make a video driving around and pointing out where the lamps are..

Hmmm.... Ive been doing all this on my phone since my laptop is smashed.. I'll look into it.. may make a video driving around and pointing out where the lamps are..

Thanks. Couple other questions, are you viewing these moving lights through transparent or translucent material such as window glass, eyeglasses, screens etc.? Secondly are you seeing these lights from the same location everytime, or from different/multiple locations. If the latter, what are the relative distances between the locations?