Lighthouse Pic - What is this?

Kasparov

Reaction score
This picture was taken in Australia a few days ago. It was at a tourist lighthouse that is quite old, when I first started walking into the rooms that had all types of displays I felt an energetic heaviness immediately, and mentioned it to my wife, she didn't sense anything, but I felt a weirdness there.

I started taking pictures with my camera and had a feeling I would see something in the pics based on what I felt at this place. In one of the photos a face of something not exactly human appears in the top right.

Am I seeing things? Or is something really there? So it's in the reflection of the glass cabinet looking straight at me.

Attachments

• IMG_4080.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 183
This picture was taken in Australia a few days ago. It was at a tourist lighthouse that is quite old, when I first started walking into the rooms that had all types of displays I felt an energetic heaviness immediately, and mentioned it to my wife, she didn't sense anything, but I felt a weirdness there.

I started taking pictures with my camera and had a feeling I would see something in the pics based on what I felt at this place. In one of the photos a face of something not exactly human appears in the top right.

Am I seeing things? Or is something really there? So it's in the reflection of the glass cabinet looking straight at me.
There is so much glass and possibilty of reflection, it would be difficult to put this in the paranormal catagory, unfortunately. Glass is a killer when it comes to evidence.

It looks more like a smudge in the glass to me. I agree with Debi glass is too unpredictable with evidence. There is too much to try and debunk, smudging, reflections, and with older glass it starts to get foggy and spots form. I'm not saying there isn't anything paranormal in the lighthouse, because I have heard about a lot of hauntings in old lighthouses. But I'm not sure what you caught in the glass was a face.

Reactions: Debi
Ok thanks for replies. I have played with the image in Lightroom, and the face portion sticks out compared to the rest of the photo. There was nothing on that side of the cabinet that would have provided that type of reflection. If it's nothing that's great it makes me feel better, because it freaked me out haha.

To me it looks like something, I've never caught anything in a pic before resembling a face with eyes.

No reflection, there was nothing like that on the other side to my left. We're left with is it something paranormal or a feature of the glass.

I just realised the pic is sideways, I'll try reload it properly. Why does the pic load sideways? It's much less convincing, it should be turn the left a few notches.

Next Pic. I can't reload to , it should be turned to the left one turn, the pic looks much better upright, I don't know how it comes up sideways after its loaded.

Attachments

• IMG_4080 Next.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 114