CosmicKitten

Reaction score
So this was a little more recent and unexplained, when I was around 16 or 17 the last encounter I had with a light being was when I was coming back from the hospital (still unsure why but I was otw back from the clinic due to vomiting over and over nearly every morning for over a year or longer possibly anxiety but it was really strange event in my life)

We were on our way back myself in the passanger seat and my mom was driving on the phone, it was again at night not too terribly late. We were driving under a bridge there was not a lot of other cars but looking straight ahead I saw a white light much like the orb I witnessed, but it was more of a misty form and it was a long white light it floated across the road like it was running almost and disappeared. WAS NOT HEADLIGHTS. For ceritan not headlights my mother also saw it I didn't even mention it to her when she exclaimed to the person that she was on the phone with "what was that!" My mother not being a super sensitive person. I then I told her that I saw the same thing and we were dumbfounded as to what this could be.
It was a white light and did not seem threatening to me but my mother was a little frightened by it but she was also on the phone and the person she was on the phone with mentioned the show "Supernatural" so she was caught up in that as well I don't personally feel that it was malevolent

Wow that was certainly an expierence. Maybe it was an angel.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Welcome to the forum Cosmic. I like your cat!

Hi, I used to live in waco Texas for 2 years. They do not have sidewalks in many places because the city was designed in the 50's without thinking of pedestrians. The drug usage is sky high. It's terrifying. People getting robbed, everyone driving is either drunk, on pills, or narcotics. Even the majority of church folk are driving around messed up. Around 10% of the population or less was sober. And tobacco? Hugely massive usage. Waco itself is small and the town next to it was one of the 10 most dangerous towns in America.

Anyways, I personally had people almost walk in front of me, playing CHICKEN while I was in a truck! They stood and waited for me to turn out of the way! My last roommate in waco was drinking and taking pills and hit a homeless man with his audi and dropped out of the university to move back home. Only saw him once after that. The amount of pedestrian deaths is incredible there. We once saw a 60+ year old lady holding herself up with a limb of a tree walking in the road slowly about to fall asleep from what she had just took.

We would get into our car and turn on our headlights. There was a massive field in front of us, me and my wife saw on multiple occasions a mist figure of a woman standing out there almost glowing. Another time we were at a traffic light waiting for our turn, there was no one else on the road. Our headlights illuminated a mist that formed on one side of the road on the concrete and crossed the crosswalk then disappeared on the other side. It was clear that spirit was crossings the road on the crosswalk.

Another time we saw a mist figure walking along the road on the side. Inside of the store I worked I once saw a mist start gathering on the ground then grow upwards into a figure only to completely dissipate. I asked a coworker who was born and raises there and he told me he and his family have seen this exact thing. He told me waco is incredibly active and he was a paranormal investigator.

Last edited:
Hi, I used to live in waco Texas for 2 years. They do not have sidewalks in many places because the city was designed in the 50's without thinking of pedestrians. The drug usage is sky high. It's terrifying. People getting robbed, everyone driving is either drunk, on pills, or narcotics. Even the majority of church folk are driving around messed up. Around 10% of the population or less was sober. And tobacco? Hugely massive usage. Waco itself is small and the town next to it was one of the 10 most dangerous towns in America.

Anyways, I personally had people almost walk in front of me, playing CHICKEN while I was in a truck! They stood and waited for me to turn out of the way! My last roommate in waco was drinking and taking pills and hit a homeless man with his audi and dropped out of the university to move back home. Only saw him once after that. The amount of pedestrian deaths is incredible there. We once saw a 60+ year old lady holding herself up with a limb of a tree walking in the road slowly about to fall asleep from what she had just took.

We would get into our car and turn on our headlights. There was a massive field in front of us, me and my wife saw on multiple occasions a mist figure of a woman standing out there almost glowing. Another time we were at a traffic light waiting for our turn, there was no one else on the road. Our headlights illuminated a mist that formed on one side of the road on the concrete and crossed the crosswalk then disappeared on the other side. It was clear that spirit was crossings the road on the crosswalk.

Another time we saw a mist figure walking along the road on the side. Inside of the store I worked I once saw a mist start gathering on the ground then grow upwards into a figure only to completely dissipate. I asked a coworker who was born and raises there and he told me he and his family have seen this exact thing. He told me waco is incredibly active and he was a paranormal investigator.
Wow, what a town. Not an environment I would like to live in.

Reactions: garnetsilver
So this was a little more recent and unexplained, when I was around 16 or 17 the last encounter I had with a light being was when I was coming back from the hospital (still unsure why but I was otw back from the clinic due to vomiting over and over nearly every morning for over a year or longer possibly anxiety but it was really strange event in my life)

We were on our way back myself in the passanger seat and my mom was driving on the phone, it was again at night not too terribly late. We were driving under a bridge there was not a lot of other cars but looking straight ahead I saw a white light much like the orb I witnessed, but it was more of a misty form and it was a long white light it floated across the road like it was running almost and disappeared. WAS NOT HEADLIGHTS. For ceritan not headlights my mother also saw it I didn't even mention it to her when she exclaimed to the person that she was on the phone with "what was that!" My mother not being a super sensitive person. I then I told her that I saw the same thing and we were dumbfounded as to what this could be.
It was a white light and did not seem threatening to me but my mother was a little frightened by it but she was also on the phone and the person she was on the phone with mentioned the show "Supernatural" so she was caught up in that as well I don't personally feel that it was malevolent
If you don't feel threatened, I agree with Lynne; perhaps it's someone watching over you. Thanks for sharing, CosmicKitten.

Reactions: Lynne

You have really seen a lot of paranormal things. Do you think you and your wife have a gift?

I can’t imagine living in a town like that. It had to be bad. Are you in a better area now? Hope so.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
You have really seen a lot of paranormal things. Do you think you and your wife have a gift?

I can’t imagine living in a town like that. It had to be bad. Are you in a better area now? Hope so.
Yes we have all our lives and I sincerely do.

We lives there from 2015 to 2017 and I am in a much better area thank you. What I typed was just the tip of the iceberg lol. I could write a book I think about just the stuff in waco.

There is also a major lead problem. Children were having higher blood lead levels than flint Michigan. It's just severely downplayed.

Waco was named after the waco Indians who were massacres and graves built over.

Last edited: